OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Any can provide me with info if any hoh's still have the usc's in a size 13? Would gladly appreciate the help

son of a #$@$#@ that ankle brings back nightmares.....nice kobes though at least you have something to take your mind off of the pain
smile.gif
temporarily hope it gets better if u have good insurance get an MRI

alternate hot water as hot as you can stand it and then ice water literally with ice in it. should go away in a day.

Originally Posted by metallic

dont care to much about kobe, but this is a colorway that will release for the holiday of 2010. looks
almost like the aston martin kobe. hope this hasnt been posted yet.
wgs58o.jpg
crosses fingers they are released in adult sizes.... AND SOON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i am just gonna come out and say it yuku SUCKS!!!!
smh.gif

haza12d you should get that leg checked out.

Haza12d: Don't get that leg checked out and waste your money. They'll just tell you: Keep it elevated, 20 min off/on with ice, and keep pressure off of it. Based on the severity of the sprain is when you'll be back on the court again.

It'll only be broken if you can't walk on it, but it looks like a sprain.

No disrespect to anyone but when there is bruising like that it's a tell tell sign that there is some damage there.  It could be as simple as soft tissue damage/sprain and as worst as a tear.  There could even be a fracture.  The fibula is the the thinner bone in your leg and the distal portion of it can break when there is an injury like that.  I'm in the imaging field and some people don't even know they have a fracture and some people swear like they got shot.  I'm just saying, if you think it's broken, then that is a good enough reason to go to the ER/Dr.  If you think it's just a sprain, just keep the blood circulating to it.  Elevation to the joint right now is kind of useless.  At the moment of the injury is when it's most helpful but it looks like it's been a couple of days. Just keep the cold and heat alternating.  I've seen fractured metatarsi from injuries like that too.  One thing you don't want to do is wrap that sucker up.  You want the blood circulating.  good luck.  Oh... to be on topic.  NICE KOBES

Originally Posted by haza12d

Got rid of my doubles, and a few triples... this is all I have left.  
happy.gif

Oh and here's my ankle a few days after spraining it...

frown.gif
you'll recover faster than i did, that's for sure.

it took me just a month to start walking, and a few weeks after that to start running ... never wearing shox again

Spoiler [+]

ankle.jpg

Not feeling the Terminators posted up there. Too much metallic for me.

I had a similar injury 89, I couldn't even walk for two weeks $+#$ was TERRIBLE.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I've never stock located with FootLocker before. What all info do I need in order have them locate a pair for me?

(assuming my store doesn't carry the colorway that I want)

i swear this question gets asked every other post....stock locate is exactly what it is they locate the stock for you...so go in and if they dont have your shoe ask them to locate and order them to your house and you pay a small $2 fee to do so. why cant some people just use some common sense and read the word "stock locate" and that should give a clue...if not ASK the employee. BTW im not calling anyone out, it just befuddles me how all the newbies cant just use some common sense and expect EVERYTHING to be spoon fed to them.
Lol, you say your not calling anyone out....well I am calling you out. How bout you actually read what I posted and not assume things. I said what is needed to do a stock locate: (ex: product # or SKU, because Ive never done one). I didn't ask what a Stock Locate was....obviously that is pretty self explanatory. So instead of wasting your time flaming someone and calling them a newbie, how bout you read the post and either don't reply, or post a two word answer that actually answers the question.

BTW thanks to Patb23 for actually answering the question.

Thanks for the concern guys, but I did get it checked out and the doctor says its just a sprain. I haven't missed a day of work, I've been able to walk on it since I "tweaked" it. I think it looks worse than it really is. Bobyahead... that's exactly what my doctor told me... alternate heat/cold and soak it in epsom salt twice a day. I usually get back up and running within a week or two with injuries like this... but I am older now so it might take a little longer
smile.gif

Draft days look 
eek.gif
 in those pics.  I still think ill pass though unless i can get for 100 or less.  Where is that from?  The pops with the snakeskin are next to them.  Id say carpes, but the pop patch is on the inside.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I've never stock located with FootLocker before. What all info do I need in order have them locate a pair for me?

(assuming my store doesn't carry the colorway that I want)

i swear this question gets asked every other post....stock locate is exactly what it is they locate the stock for you...so go in and if they dont have your shoe ask them to locate and order them to your house and you pay a small $2 fee to do so. why cant some people just use some common sense and read the word "stock locate" and that should give a clue...if not ASK the employee. BTW im not calling anyone out, it just befuddles me how all the newbies cant just use some common sense and expect EVERYTHING to be spoon fed to them.
Lol, you say your not calling anyone out....well I am calling you out. How bout you actually read what I posted and not assume things. I said what is needed to do a stock locate: (ex: product # or SKU, because Ive never done one). I didn't ask what a Stock Locate was....obviously that is pretty self explanatory. So instead of wasting your time flaming someone and calling them a newbie, how bout you read the post and either don't reply, or post a two word answer that actually answers the question.

BTW thanks to Patb23 for actually answering the question.

Well, you kind of answered your own question. If you know what a stock locate is, you should know what you need.

Back
Top Bottom