OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yea footaction are selling them cheaper!! go cop now!!

sike....he obviously has a emp connection for the emp disco....

yeah it's an emp.. fortunately I was lucky and my buddy was in town to hook me up.  He's a Footaction employee from another state.

So thats it huh.....pops and draft days. No more scheduled releases till june with the del sols.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

So thats it huh.....pops and draft days. No more scheduled releases till june with the del sols.
smh.gif
I doubt the del sols are in june. They said the draft days were june too and the showed up today.

Originally Posted by kobehead

smh.gif
I doubt the del sols are in june. They said the draft days were june too and the showed up today.

I thought they had said May for Draft Dayss... but hey, either way its early.  I think they are pretty sick, I like teal and those see-thru soles are very very... VERY NICEEEEEE

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

smh.gif

I thought they had said May for Draft Dayss... but hey, either way its early.  I think they are pretty sick, I like teal and those see-thru soles are very very... VERY NICEEEEEE

Calm down there Big D...you got plenty of ID's to go order!!

I did some lace swaps, their cool, diggin the inline laces more,

I didnt like the 3M laces they came with.......probably just gonna buy some all black laces.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

smh.gif

Calm down there Big D...you got plenty of ID's to go order!!

LOL.. I need every Kobe X2.... you and Ed know that... thats how its going down

Nice PoPs everyone....
Still contemplating on these for myself........Too many nice Vs......Wallet Breaker........

the triangle print on the POP editions dont seem that appealing.. but if the POPs had the snakeskin print it would be
pimp.gif

Forgot to post my pick ups from yesterday.  Been looking for these.... Thanks to a fellow NTer for hooking it up....Time to change the sig.....

385848754.jpg

385848752.jpg

385848757.jpg

Thanks for the detailed pics of the draft days, can't wait till they drop on Eastbay. I love the clear teal sole and the reptile material on the eyestay. So fresh and so clean!

sorry mods if this is the wrong place, but thought id share since its kobe V related....

So I went to the mall to check out the POPs and thought they were ok and went home to compare the aways to the POP to consider grabbing them...then i realized i love how the aways looked with the metallic purple parts but just didnt like the yellow heel so much....so as i debated i decided to put off on the POPs for now and since it was the weekend figured id do a small project....voila!!!!

Here is the PS rendering before buying materials and committing...

Here is the final product.... im happy with the outcome...some touch up and double coating will be needed but ill do it in daylight since the indoor lighting distorts the yellowish remainders.
Flash

No-Flash (the purple comes out blue, i guess its the lighting and the camera...its night time, ill try to take pics of them in sunlight in the morning before my tournament)

Heel

what do you guys think?? i gotta get yellow laces to add some yellow back into the mix, but just away from the heel.  

next project...building my lightbox for shoe picture taking lol
smokin.gif

Nice job Blckcat. I'm feeling the same way, they could've saved the POP colorway by just making the Aways have a purple heel,clear soles and maybe a lace change.

The POPs are just too similar to the Aways for me.

Thats great the Draft Days are showing up,hopefully the Del Sols will start popping up in mid May.  Also hopefully Kobe will break out a bunch new colorways like he did last post season.( Purple haze,Finals and all the iDs)

thanks mister friendly!! that was a very friendly comment...lol thanks for the input but yea i feel the same way you do about the aways and pop differences...

oh wow, thats very interesting socalheat...id take them back and see if they are all like that, if not maybe swap so they match. thats pretty crazy haha personally i like the one on the right better.

Back
Top Bottom