OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Last night, I took out all my Vs, which I haven't done yet, and lined em up.
The Aways really hold their own. imo They're almost my favorite pair. Either those or the DKs....but they're all fire!!!

blackcat23mj- Sorry I didn't get that photo to you yesterday, I'll definitely email it to you today before the games this evening.

Originally Posted by c4

Last night, I took out all my Vs, which I haven't done yet, and lined em up.
The Aways really hold their own. imo They're almost my favorite pair. Either those or the DKs....but they're all fire!!!

blackcat23mj- Sorry I didn't get that photo to you yesterday, I'll definitely email it to you today before the games this evening.

sweet thanks for remembering! whenever you got a chance, no rush! much appreciated!
pimp.gif

Zoom Kobe VJanuary2010Black/Black-Dark Grey-Nptn BlChina386429 001$130.00QS - "Dark Knight"

Originally Posted by never wear them

MLKs are starting to grow on me... That slime green is hot. How long after did the mlk4/lebron mvp6 release after debuting?
I hope the MLK V's release too, I was looking at the style codes on the first page and didn't see any that might match the MLK colors. I've been trying to find out when the MLK IV's released also.

Originally Posted by GZA73

lets go people. Post some pics of draft days or POPs!

Yeah, I'd like to see as well--especially the DRAFT Days.  Anyone got on feet pics?

What happened to the laces?  They were originally white with dotted blue and now changed to that purple (which I didn't want)?  Anyone know?

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

Originally Posted by mike2389

sku #  for the chaos or allstars? 

chaos - 41-03789-504
went to foot locker and they said they were out of chaos. !?

Try FootAction.......

Unless the stock locate from a footlocker looks at the whole inventory from both FA and FL.....

Does anybody know?

Anyways I was able to get another pair of Chaos, thru stock locate like 2 weeks ago.....and it was the last one from the FA it came from.

I think peeps slept on these in the begining, and then they just disappeared....Personally my fav CW!!!

Nah this is how it went down... fat guy on the left miraculously jumps over the screen and rejects the shot out of bounds.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by GZA73

lets go people. Post some pics of draft days or POPs!

Yeah, I'd like to see as well--especially the DRAFT Days.  Anyone got on feet pics?

What happened to the laces?  They were originally white with dotted blue and now changed to that purple (which I didn't want)?  Anyone know?
Picking my draft days up after work, i'll post pic's tonight!!

iUsedToLoveHER wrote:

Originally Posted by mike2389

sku #  for the chaos or allstars? 

chaos - 41-03789-504
went to foot locker and they said they were out of chaos. !?

Try FootAction.......

Unless the stock locate from a footlocker looks at the whole inventory from both FA and FL.....

Does anybody know?

Anyways I was able to get another pair of Chaos, thru stock locate like 2 weeks ago.....and it was the last one from the FA it came from.

I think peeps slept on these in the begining, and then they just disappeared....Personally my fav CW!!!

Footaction in Roosevelt Field Mall, NY has them on the shelf still and sizes...

It looks like the fat guy was callin for the ball as dude in BL's was goin up for the shot..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom