OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

How is that possible?.... These broads. Smh.... horrible jokes and so annoying. But. It's more like a figure of speach Decepticon0. But I prob will get that many. Smh.

Are you all ready to say you like Del Sols better than AWAYs?  I will say this.  After Del sols, the only Kobe5 that will definitely be a go for me will be USA colorway x 5+.  I like what they did with the color blocking so much more than the 4s. Ok, I may have been a little overboard.  Olympics x 2.  Happy to say I think I have finally found my Away 11.5s thanks to Lakers911.  Big props to him for the lookout on NTLV.

Del sols are ridiculous. Draft Days were supposed to drop in May, yet we saw them in April. Could we possibly see the Del Sols in May?

Originally Posted by abstractability

one to fit over his head so he can choke himself
roll.gif

Can't wait for the Del Sols. they look so good in those new pics.
immediately putting in black laces but also try the yellow laces from the del sol iv's and see what that looks like.

it may just be the espresso i drank, but i'm getting all excited and edgy knowing they are actually dropping. i haven't picked up new release on release day in i don't know how long. i'm due.

del sol's = copped x2 at least.

blackouts = copped

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Been playing in my Aces (indoors) lately, anyone else notice some slipping? Might just be a dustier than usual court though.
I've been playing in my Chaos's lately on some old courts. I've been slipping just because they been dusty i think. Haven't used them on a real good court yet.

Good looks on the Aways, called and they said they didn't have a any sz 9's left. Didn't sound too convincing though.

Del Sol's will be copped x2
pimp.gif

Del Sols will be copped for sure x 2 at least.....I can't believe Nike teased us with them earlier in the season, then makes us wait! RRRGGG....

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Are you all ready to say you like Del Sols better than AWAYs?  I will say this.  After Del sols, the only Kobe5 that will definitely be a go for me will be USA colorway x 5+.  I like what they did with the color blocking so much more than the 4s. Ok, I may have been a little overboard.  Olympics x 2.  Happy to say I think I have finally found my Away 11.5s thanks to Lakers911.  Big props to him for the lookout on NTLV.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rich, just get 6 pairs of the USAs.. That is a nice colorway to be honest.

Originally Posted by s dubl

J...for the price you won't regret it. If I didn't already have a pair I'd be all over that.
yea but them del sols looking better imo.
probably gonna wait on them and see if i can beg someone for a swoosh
laugh.gif

in the mean time, keep using this amex so i can get those $25 gift cards
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Are you all ready to say you like Del Sols better than AWAYs?
No way! Del Sols still require a lace swap to even compete with Aways out of the box and even then the Aways still come out on top.

My BL's laces are definitely going to be swapped with the Del Sols
pimp.gif
is it already set that the Del Sol Vs won't have the extra yellow laces? coz i think the mystique of the Del Sol IVs are the yellow laces

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Good looking out on the Aways, but they didn't have 12-13 anymore
frown.gif

hey man im not sure where u stay. if u in the Los Angeles area the warehouse shoe sale in Huntington park has one size 13 left in the aways. if u aint in LA well i hope this helps out someone.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom