OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

My orca 2s are beat to the damn ground. Outdoor ball and valet parking in them for the last 3 years
laugh.gif

hmm ill try breaking the 3s in more, ive played in my MPLS 3 for a long time and didnt notice them being better but then again ive been wearing the black lately and not much time in them i guess...ill try it out again..thanks for the tip and sorry for straying from the Vs, ill keep the 3s in the 3s thread.

thanks

heads up, NTLV has the Aways on sale for $74.97. Not sure what sizes they have though. I think they do phone orders as well!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Just picked these up today. As far as the Aces goes, I realized it's hard to find clothes that match the shoe! What do yall wear with the Aces???

white T, grey T?

I ordered this from an outlet (thanks again E!)
n4goyx.jpg

these..available @ aceshoops
nation.jpg

ace.jpg

Hey thanks for the reply. But actually it's not the top that I'm worried about, but the bottom. I don't think jeans look good with them haha, and I don't wear shorts.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

FEAR THE DEER!  

might be the first time ive seen someone quote himself w/out anyone else repsonding b4
roll.gif

im just messing lol

but NWT is right, although V's feel good right out of the box, but after a small break in period (2 indoor pickups @ 2-3 hours a piece), they REALLY begin to feel like a "SOCK".  almost like an extension of the foot-- part of your foot. 

i really wanna use my Aces for hoop, but theyre just so damn sexy... dont know if i can bare it.
use the USC's for ball, althought they feel amzing, the cloth at the top of laces holes on eyestay ripped after the 2nd wear, on both shoes.  and true that toe box doesnt crease, but the eyestay sure does. 

Hey Butter.  I am so pumped about the Bucks week they have had so far, I had to share my excitement.  Add to that, these Kobe 5 ASGs are the perfect match for the Bucks REDOUT tommorrow night and I am feeling it.  Had to give props to my BUCKS.  Everyone else feel free to jump on the wagon while there is room.  To win 3 w.o. their best player(s) is extraordinary!

thats a great price for the aways. It's a sleeper colorway!

i cant believe the V's are poppin up this cheap and the IV's took forever to even go down to $99...

Originally Posted by lakers911

heads up, NTLV has the Aways on sale for $74.97. Not sure what sizes they have though. I think they do phone orders as well!
Thanks for the heads up.  Just got my backup pair ordered.  I already beat my pair hoopin in them.

I know this isnt Kobe V related... But can I get any pics of Kobe wearing the orcas? KobeHead
nerd.gif
lol I can't seem to find any pics.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i think that the zk5 is the sickest outta the line so far. the iv's were fire but to be honest the like the zk1 better than the iv's. but again thats imo......

ZK2>ZK5>ZK3>ZK4>ZK1... imo
Ed - You must be kidding right? The II was the worst in the line by far. I dont see how anyone could put that thing first.

I actually PLAY in my shoes and the ZKI is sick for outdoor ball. I put the III ahead of the IV strickly for cushioning and responsive feel. I'm not a fan of lunar. If I choose strickly on looks the III is the hottest of the line IMO.

ZKV>ZKIII>ZKIV>ZKI>ZKII

I don't wear any of my other Kobes except for the Vs now..  They are far and away more comfortable than any other kobe shoe I have worn....and I have worn them all....

If I had to rank them for me I would choose:

V > IV (until the lunar gets old)> III >I >  II (far below any of the other shoes)  I returned mine after trying them out and never bought another pair....  I do like the looks of the Orcas though...

For me all the kobe line has performed well, that is expected with the kobe line. Yes their have been improvements and some perform better than others but its not that drastic. I've come to expect amazing performance with the kobe line. What I judge on is looks first, which makes it tough especially with so many great cw's in the kobe line. For me:

ZK4>ZK2>ZK5>ZK1>ZK3 but this list changes if you look at my favorite cw's from the kobe line overall.

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

Sku # for All Stars?
Posted a few pgs back:

Just go to the footlocker and give them the sku and tell them to stock locate it for you.  41-05365-204 is the sku just add the size after it.

I know Im very late, but Im very happy too. Finally got the all stars for a nice price. My 1st pair of kobes. Might not be my last

Back
Top Bottom