OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

it's good to see kobe wearing the gr's consistently, it definitely makes you want the shoe more. i couldn't stand it last year when it was a million pe's.

NWT- prolly the sickest IDs ive seen yet.

by the way, im sure the leather upper on the VIs will change to flywire.

Wow 17! I hate to hear how many NWT has lol..he prob has 17 ids haha..thought I was killin it with 8..I have chaos, aways, vdays, all stars, dark knights, bruce lee, aces, and draft days..still want quite a few tho

Yeah I'm getting close to Darryl and Edwin numbers. I'll try to post collction pix later this week!

finally saw an aston pack in person, and i must say the Vs are better than i thought, but id still rather have the hyperdunks if i had to choose one

Originally Posted by marley

The mamba is on fire tonight. Makin them Homes look good. Glad I bought two pairs of them over the weekend.
Agreed, my man.  Mamba put on a clinic in the 3rd qtr.

I dunno if it is the hype getting to me but I really like the AM Vs. I thought the colorway was too plain at first but if you look at it in the perspective that the shoe is supposed to be a replica of a car, then the shoe itself is SICK. The pearlescent gun metal paint, the deep black heel cup and the cream leather interior are knee-buckling. The fine details are beautiful too.

Originally Posted by KG21

I dunno if it is the hype getting to me but I really like the AM Vs. I thought the colorway was too plain at first but if you look at it in the perspective that the shoe is supposed to be a replica of a car, then the shoe itself is SICK. The pearlescent gun metal paint, the deep black heel cup and the cream leather interior are knee-buckling. The fine details are beautiful too.

Agreed. I didnt have a fav ZKV before but the AM ZKV is my fav now. Pics do NO JUSTICE for the AM ZKVs. You have to see them in person.Nice IDs Edwin. Icy soles look
smokin.gif

NTs should be getting in del sols
went to make an exchange on my pacman trainers due to a defect and saw them
fortunately i got the 20% off return items and swooped them up -___-

2q0r6sj.jpg

Soon as I pick up my del sols, I am done with the Kobe v scheduled releases. Only other pairs I'll buy if they drop are carpes, da vincis and finals. Otherwise it'll be an I.d and I'm through till the vi.

Thanks guys.....I just picked up the Del Sols from Foot Action in Texas. They said they got them yesterday. So I assume they'll be on the East Coast but Thursday, if not before that.

Do the Bruce Lee laces match the Del Sols? I tried to put many Del Sol IV gold laces in the Del Sol Vs but it didnt look right since the IV had true flat laces and the Kobe Vs have combo of flat and oval laces.

I'll probably do anyother collection post this weekend too. It's been a while.
So I'll let you guys see what I got.
I just need 4-6 pairs of del sols for myself
2 USA's
2-3 Miles Davis's
2 black outs
and then on to the VI for me
I honestly doubt that that's the final model for the VI , I believe it's just the make sense.
And if it is the VI, we will see 2-4 more models and samples.
I really just want a bunch of ID's, I'm at 7, ordering 8 soon.. Me and Edwin (NWT) are currently cooking up ID's to a certain theme(s), so look out for that. Once I get 8 (or 9 with the one I'm doing as a collabo [pack] with Edwin (NWT), I'm done until new colors come)
if you've seen my id's, I did alot that aren't laker colorways, only 2 I think are my first ones and the all purple one. Other than that, I strayed away from laker colorways.

Thanks on the comments. And I think NotoriousMJ Has more pairs than Kobe himself

And the theme is music I guess, right NotoriousMJ?

My 3 selections are : 1- Wu-Tang (blk/yellow) 2- Nas (knicks colorway, inside will read Ether, exactly what Ima do to NotoriousMJ23)
3- R. Kellys 12 Play

pics will be up on the other Kobeid thread.

Back
Top Bottom