OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Many its gonna take forever for the Dels to hit VA.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

crazy how these Del Sols are so popular.
I think it's cause of the cw, it's simple. The worker at FA told me I was the first person to buy the Del Sols fresh out of the box, will be getting another pair sometime this week with my 15% off survey code.

I went to HOH this weekend tried on the POP's and couldn't resist had to have them I think i've caught the Kobe V addiction.

welcome Vil8r to the kobe V addiction thread!
smile.gif
more kobe Vs for you...

singapore stepped up bigtime...hope that nike phils would still push thru with the release of the AM pack...details and the quality of the materials are top notch...

dsc5914m.jpg

dsc5922.jpg

dsc5903.jpg

dsc5905s.jpg

dsc5924m.jpg

pack came from Nike Wisma Singapore last Fri, there were no lines but only a few pairs were available...not sure if there are more. hope they release them too at Phils...thanks to a fellow NTer for the hook up.

hope we get the delsols soon...

VIL8R - welcome to the H1KBV virus....enjoy the ride to bankruptcy....LOL

I may be in the minority but I am just not feeling the AMs.....For $300 I would rather have a V ID and then a GR.....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

VIL8R - welcome to the H1KBV virus....enjoy the ride to bankruptcy....LOL

I may be in the minority but I am just not feeling the AMs.....For $300 I would rather have a V ID and then a GR.....
yep.  agreed. If the AM had a little more color I think they would be great, but they just don't appeal to me either on the foot or off.  For my money, I would opt for 2 del sols and or USAs and bank the remainder.  ID would be nice, but something about the 165 price tag is keeping me far away.

More pics of the supposed ZKVI: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
frown.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-sample.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

195_3198859_b8cd39c9c8def6c-570x426.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

195_3198859_2a729ae418fc22c-570x427.jpg
[/font]

awwww if that truly is the ZKVI i am very disappointed. It looks way too simple and has a very BLAH appeal to it. It would have been nice to see a mid for the next Kobe but it looks like he is staying low and simple. To me those VIs look like a dumbed down IV. I guess ill just stock up on more Vs.

Originally Posted by CFC24

More pics of the supposed ZKVI: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
frown.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-sample.jpg

[/font]

195_3198859_b8cd39c9c8def6c-570x426.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

195_3198859_2a729ae418fc22c-570x427.jpg
[/font]

Looks like a heavy shoe!
smh.gif

i'm not gonna even worry about these pics of the 6s. with the 4s and the 5s, i was disappointed at the pics that surfaced early, but they always came out dope come release time.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

i'm not gonna even worry about these pics of the 6s. with the 4s and the 5s, i was disappointed at the pics that surfaced early, but they always came out dope come release time.
this

theres no way the 6 looks anything like whatever sample that is. cmon guys, we all know that even if those are early samples of the 6 and not a "make sense" or "dream season", it is no where nearwhat the production version would look like

Back
Top Bottom