OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

67e256be4d9f71c41b345638a45f742f1fa6d19.pjpg

now i'm glad that NTLA didn't have the MD's when i stopped by yesterday.  my FA just got these in and i got them before they were even on display. 
happy.gif

pics do not do these shoes justice...the patent photo blue is just awesome in person!
eek.gif
  i'm getting a second pair when i have more funds.
embarassed.gif

^^^^^^Nice pics I hate being stationed overseas cuz no matter what I'll have to wait for shoes to come in, these defiantly will be picked up 2x

Nike should make a t-shirt with Kobe's puppet holding 5 cookies like a hand of cards, and it read "Want a cookie?"

I hope u r talking about the finals releasing independence day because I actually have off that day and would be able to make the trip to HOH

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's going to be a great Independance Day! *wink*wink*

It's only proper that Nike would release them that weekend. 
smile.gif

And I'm NOT talking about the USAs

what is it?

What everyone is waiting for!

Big Stages? Home and away?? Or am I the only one waiting for that haha

So places started to drop the Md? Sorry if its been said but are they a gr? And Gza stop playing with our emotions lol what's dropping

Those shirts on Lakersstore.com sold out pretty fast. Quick question on the 5-Ring Puppet & 5-Cookies Shirts. Are they using the same fabric on those as the 4-Ring Puppet Tee from last year? Or are they sticking with crap quality fabric they've been using lately. There seems to be no description on the site.

Those shirts on Lakersstore.com sold out pretty fast. Quick question on the 5-Ring Puppet & 5-Cookies Shirts. Are they using the same fabric on those as the 4-Ring Puppet Tee from last year? Or are they sticking with crap quality fabric they've been using lately. There seems to be no description on the site.

Ordered my MDs on thursday from NTSF and they got here today...been waiting for these to drop for awhile and I am thoroughly impressed, very nice!

What is Kobe wearing? I can't see too clear on my phone...possible 5 rings?

Those silver/red Vs are hot! I just wish they had a translucent red sole on em...oh well still more than likely scooping a pair of em.

This dude GZA back at droppin hints
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom