OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

hey fellas can i get some help? where the finals iv more expensive than the others? the iv's were 120+ tax. were the the finals more? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by marley

My cousin just got his IDs in and I thought you guys would dig these pics he shot.  He is a huge Duke fan and wanted a Home version of the Dukes so here ya go:

WOW.... those ID's takes a dump all over the dukes. But its not like the dukes were nice to begin with haha.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Zoom_Kobe_V_wolf_greyblackdaring_red.jpg
Zoom_Kobe_V_wolf_greyblackdaring_red__2_.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_V_wolf_greyblackdaring_red__3_.jpg
Zoom_Kobe_V_wolf_greyblackdaring_red__4_.jpg

Dark colored midsoles with a light colored upper does not look good on the KBVs. Pass for me.

I like these. Haven't really been following the releases since the old thread was locked.

can't believe the white tee is sold out....got stuck with the black....i hope this isn't like the puppets ring all over again last year...

swmlon wrote: much better on white Boss.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Can you swap laces to white and take some pics? I wanna see what they look like ... I think that will make the shoe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here you go, got to admit I didnt think about going white but its not bad.  Will have to get better laces though if I go with the whites.

2jc67ti.jpg

devc5c.jpg

2rmp6qu.jpg

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by KG21

Question for all Del Sol owners...

Do your Del Sols feel a .5 size bigger than your other Kobe Vs? I bought an 11.5 and they feel like 12s. All my other Kobe's fit the same and fit like an 11.5 but the Del Sols run extra long. It's pretty disappointing since I wear them for basketball and the extra room is not needed.
i think you're right to your discovery,mine was half bigger,it feels like it

UnDS'd mine today - true to size for me...

120gq3q.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

can't believe the white tee is sold out....got stuck with the black....i hope this isn't like the puppets ring all over again last year...
V, it won't.  Give it time - most spots will get the tee.  Remember a few weeks after the parade last year a 4 Rings Tee could be had quite easily - HOHs were sitting on racks of em. 

The 2010 parade was just yesterday, so folks are thirsty.  I bet NTs/HOHs will have loads of this shirt in a matter of a week.  I want the white myself.

Can't believe ya'll bought up all of the white Mamba shirts already.

To those asking about the del sols, I feel like they are actually a little more snug than my other size 10 ZKV, such as DK and BL.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

hey fellas can i get some help? where the finals iv more expensive than the others? the iv's were 120+ tax. were the the finals more? thanks in advance.

The finals iv were $5 more.   The final V's will likely be $135 like the POP V.

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

The finals iv were $5 more.   The final V's will likely be $135 like the POP V.
Except that the re-sellers are going to make me pay $300 again.
mad.gif

Man, those Black Mamba 5 rings shirts sold out fast. They haven't hit NT's and other retailers yet so there's still a chance to get them. Anybody else waiting impatiently for both Finals cw's? I think I'll hold off on the MD's for now and get the white and black Finals first.

Man I'm glad I don't like any of those Nike championship tees.  Saves me some headache and hassle.

I went with this one:

thumb.aspx

Classic look and reminds of the old school world champions tees of the 90s.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Man, those Black Mamba 5 rings shirts sold out fast. They haven't hit NT's and other retailers yet so there's still a chance to get them. Anybody else waiting impatiently for both Finals cw's? I think I'll hold off on the MD's for now and get the white and black Finals first.

lakersstore.com still has them.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

lakersstore.com still has them.

Is there any other pics of the shoes kobe was wearing for the parade? It looks to me like they are a pair of home finals that I imagine his daughter colored in with a purple marker. I wish nike would have done what his daughter did, if that's what they are, and put some purple on the shoe.

Originally Posted by gavman23

Is there any other pics of the shoes kobe was wearing for the parade? It looks to me like they are a pair of home finals that I imagine his daughter colored in with a purple marker. I wish nike would have done what his daughter did, if that's what they are, and put some purple on the shoe
yeap, come on nike!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom