OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

will they put up the snake tee on eastbay? i hope so. the white one is killer.
After checking our system, it does show that we will be receiving both the Black (39109010) and White (39109100) Kobe Mamba Five Rings Men's T-Shirt.  We hope to receive the shipment in for these shirts later this week.  Once they are in stock, we will put them up on our website.

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey eastbay rep, are you gonna get this shirt? thanks
Are you referring to the one I mentioned above or a different shirt?

And for those that missed it:
Originally Posted by DownyBoy

MDs are on Eastbay. Don't forget bing cashback.

EastbayRep - Ray

anybody try footlocker at culver city/fox hills? my friend called em,some dude said they had em, but when he went down there they didn't.that store needs to get right smh

Originally Posted by marley

Man I'm glad I don't like any of those Nike championship tees.  Saves me some headache and hassle.

I went with this one:

thumb.aspx

Classic look and reminds of the old school world champions tees of the 90s.
is that how their 2010 championship ring will look like? 
sick.gif

my wifey just saw kobe at disneyland... i should've !!$$#%' called in sick... -_-

apparently he's rockin' the chaos'...

I made the mistake of going to check out the Miles Davis in person. I told myself no more ZKV, but I saw the MD and had to cop, 20% off didn't hurt either.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
EastbayRep wrote:

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

will they put up the snake tee on eastbay? i hope so. the white one is killer.
After checking our system, it does show that we will be receiving both the Black (39109010) and White (39109100) Kobe Mamba Five Rings Men's T-Shirt.  We hope to receive the shipment in for these shirts later this week.  Once they are in stock, we will put them up on our website.

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey eastbay rep, are you gonna get this shirt? thanks
Are you referring to the one I mentioned above or a different shirt?

And for those that missed it:
Originally Posted by DownyBoy

MDs are on Eastbay. Don't forget bing cashback.

EastbayRep - Ray

yes that is the same  one i was asking about eastbay rep ray, thanks for your answer. I just hope when you put it up on your website , you do have the stocks and not backordered as before coz backorders are wack, had a bad experience with my manny pacquiao n98 track jacket before, it took them several date changes and in the end said that it was not available anymore.

Back
Top Bottom