OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^^ Mannnn. We were just talking about the MD. They look soooo much better in person. Still looking forward to the Away finals cw.

Those Finals MVP/ V Rings up there should have been the Home Finals. Those are absolutely incredible! Way better than the home finals colorway.

Out of curiousity, who decided to name these the miles davis?? I'm pretty sure just someone on this thread called it that and now people refer to it as such.

Haha. You know you are prolly right. I hadnt thought about that in a while but thats crazy if that name just originated on here, lol.

It was stated in SOLE collector and avar interviews that all the colors for the most part drew inspiration from someone/something. Hence the blues/ miles Davis cw.

And dude doesn't wanna be Michael...

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Here's a pic of what Kobe was wearing at the parade. Credit goes to Jordan R from the other forum.
Possible Finals MVP or 5 Rings cw?

So basically a colored-in Home Finals shoe?  Maybe I'll get two Big Stages and a blue Sharpie....

Yeah these release dates are a mess. Luckily everything is wide release and general release so its not hard to get stuff. Gotta thank Nike for that. They are doing a great job this year getting enough pairs out there for everyone who wants them to be able to get them. That was one complain I had with the IV's. Too many limited releases. I love how the V has been mostly GR. I just hope they follow that through with the Finals colorways.

Originally Posted by marley

Haha. You know you are prolly right. I hadnt thought about that in a while but thats crazy if that name just originated on here, lol.
Yea I remember a while back someone just said it and I was like *+% does that mean?

Originally Posted by ronthehero

5 rings puppet on NDC

do you have the link??? I can not find any...
eyes.gif

Wow, I see that people are claiming that their Del Sol Kobe V's run big and I am happy to see that I'm not crazy. I picked up the Del Sol V's about a month ago and have been using them for indoor hoops and I have noticed that they feel much bigger than my other kobe V's in the same size (10.5). Any chance that Footaction would let me exchange them?

So whats the word on July 3rd? I read that something is releasing but I don't think anyone ever clarified what it was? USA's or Finals?

i'm confused... are they releasing the big stages or are we getting the colored in finals one?

Originally Posted by ronthehero

5 rings puppet on NDC
doesn't look like they are up anymore unless they sold out already.

I like the 5 rings/MVP, however they could of done a better job. it's just a recycled pair of the finals with a touch of purple.

Was wondering if anyone knows if these shoes were released to the general public -- I've got a friend who played for WVU and was trying to sell me these. They have the final four insoles.

Back
Top Bottom