OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

dont know if anyone saw this....this a pretty cool shirt
pimp.gif

let down by all the 5 rings tee's. oh well.

sneaker related news...
rmk restocked on both BL's and DK's...
shoetrends has MD's for $100(pre-ordering)

Picked up my Miles Davis tonight.  Already lace swapped.  Can't wait to rock these this weekend.  Do not pass on these, they are incredible in person.  I was blown away when I opened the box.

Any update on what's supposedly coming out July 3rd?? :/ BTW, to the guy that said blackouts were up on NDC, where? I looked and they are nowhere to be found...

Saw the MD's today, they looked great.
Pictures made them look lighter, which is what i prefer, but they'll be grabbed tomorrow nonetheless.
Hopefully i come out of the store with just one pair as opposed to two. Need to grab some shirts too.

Saw the MD's today, they looked great.
Pictures made them look lighter, which is what i prefer, but they'll be grabbed tomorrow nonetheless.
Hopefully i come out of the store with just one pair as opposed to two. Need to grab some shirts too.

So does anyone have any other info on the July 3 supposed release?? BTW, to the guy who said the blackouts were on Nike's site, where? I cannot find them anywhere.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Any update on what's supposedly coming out July 3rd?? :/ BTW, to the guy that said blackouts were up on NDC, where? I looked and they are nowhere to be found...
I think he said nikestore.com europe, not US.

So are the Black Mamba 5 ring shirts sold out on NDC or have they not released yet? I read on ebay where they said they would release on June 30th. What time will they drop? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom