OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

so what will the blackouts actually look like? haven't seen any good, clean, detailed images of them at all.
fjlwe9.jpg
I thought "blackouts" had some purple/grey on them. Surely these would be "overtimes"?

i thought the blackouts had grey on them no? i was gonna wait to get the wolfs, but if those are the pictures of the blackouts im getting those

i thought the blackouts had grey on them no? i was gonna wait to get the wolfs, but if those are the pictures of the blackouts im getting those

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

blackouts never had purple. black and a tiny bit of grey
The early pics did have purple.  These are not the ones releasing though.

kobev-blackout-1.jpg

Originally Posted by awdyo1

*Sigh* USAs and Big Stages need to drop already.
Agree with you on this one, man. But as its been posted here previously, USA's are pretty much all over the place here in Manila. The Big Stages are a different story. Pretty much everyone on their toes waiting for 'em.

Originally Posted by never wear them

The shades are wack. Looks identical to every aviator out there.

lol your right i rather just get some classic looking aviators like raybans. cant beat those.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by awdyo1

*Sigh* USAs and Big Stages need to drop already.
Agree with you on this one, man. But as its been posted here previously, USA's are pretty much all over the place here in Manila. The Big Stages are a different story. Pretty much everyone on their toes waiting for 'em.

Same here, waiting for the Big Stages...
Wish I had relatives in the Philippines coming back to the USA so they can bring me a pair of USAs...

MDs are nice.....

Originally Posted by sp1die

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

blackouts never had purple. black and a tiny bit of grey
The early pics did have purple.  These are not the ones releasing though.

kobev-blackout-1.jpg

Black\Grey\Purple "Blackouts" for sale on NDC
Wow, i really hope those are the ones releasing. I'm not sure if I'd trust NDC preview too much...they are notorious for putting sample pictures up on the site. 
glasses.gif

thats the KOBE CODE Jacket above

they have the grey (which looks more like white in the picture ) on Eastbay right now, but not available to ship until 7/30 i believe. its one of them DRI FIT jackets

Any of you guys actually cop the MD's?? I havent seen too many pics up of them...I actually wanna seem em on feets!

Head's up, Kobe heads!!!
went to finally checkout the Miles Davis' in person at Footlocker, and damn did my wallet not need that! My wallet also didn't like that there was a Shiekh next door, that had a cool employee who let me walk out of there with a pair of Del Sol's & MD's for $220 flat. Saw that the Draft Day's were on sale for $100, asked if all the Kobe's were 100 (obviously knowing they were all not gonna be 100), and maybe because dude wanted to sell shoes, said he could give me the ones I wanted for 110 flat. If you're in Orange County, stop by the Laguna Hills mall and look for a short fat dude. 

p.s. The Shiekh at Main Place Mall in Santa Ana still has the Chaos'. Don't know what sizes, but just another heads up.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Any of you guys actually cop the MD's?? I havent seen too many pics up of them...I actually wanna seem em on feets!

got 'em today. I'll post pics when I have time, tomorrow. I wasn't planning on copping 'cause of the white outsole (no racial), but they are 
pimp.gif
 in person.

I think the MD's are overrated....

Seems the hype is dying down for the Big Stages too which is a good thing. If these would have dropped right after the chip or parade you would have had every bandwagoner, kids with parents etc campin out. Hopefully Nike making us all wait means the people who really want them can get them.

Back
Top Bottom