OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

the wait for the big stages is killer. a month from now i will be looking forward to seeing pics surface of the kobe vi.. although the kobe v is easily the best of the line IMO. also can't wait till any of GR's start to drop in price.

and then there's next season where we are almost sure to see some type of 5 rings season opener release and of course more colorways like the gradients or something until nike releases the VI.

NWT - FootLocker in the Northridge Fashion Center and Glendale Galleria should have them. If not, they should both have a restock by this Thursday.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

I've been patiently waiting for the Comet/China Kobe V to release. Anyone know when/where? I'm a little worried bc I just saw an auction on the bay claiming there were only a few hundred pairs made. Any info would be appreciated.
Have no fear, EastbayRep is here!!  The person claiming that there were only a few hundred pairs made is just trying to hype the shoe up and spreading false rumors.  We should be receiving a shipment of the Comet's along with the shipment for the USA's during the first half of August.  In theory, we may put both of these shoes up on our website during the next 1-2 weeks so they can be pre-ordered, like the MD's, but I can not say for sure.  Just keep checking our site for updates.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
EastbayRep wrote:

I've been patiently waiting for the Comet/China Kobe V to release. Anyone know when/where? I'm a little worried bc I just saw an auction on the bay claiming there were only a few hundred pairs made. Any info would be appreciated.
Have no fear, EastbayRep is here!!  The person claiming that there were only a few hundred pairs made is just trying to hype the shoe up and spreading false rumors.  We should be receiving a shipment of the Comet's along with the shipment for the USA's during the first half of August.  In theory, we may put both of these shoes up on our website during the next 1-2 weeks so they can be pre-ordered, like the MD's, but I can not say for sure.  Just keep checking our site for updates.

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

is Eastbay getting the blackouts im lost on these shoes? are they a GR? haven't been able to find a 15
I can not find any information on the Blackouts yet, so I can not say for sure yet if we will or will not be getting these shoes in.  I will be sure to post an update if any new information comes up.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray! I sure appreciate having an eastbay rep on the site. It's kinda hard buying nice shoes in Arkansas.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
EastbayRep wrote:

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

is Eastbay getting the blackouts im lost on these shoes? are they a GR? haven't been able to find a 15
I can not find any information on the Blackouts yet, so I can not say for sure yet if we will or will not be getting these shoes in.  I will be sure to post an update if any new information comes up.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray! I sure appreciate having an eastbay rep on the site. It's kinda hard buying nice shoes in Arkansas.
laugh.gif

So true. Arkansas ShoeHead, where you at? I'm in Fayetteville.

Eastbay Rep,
Do your Supperiors know how much business your posts generate?  I know that I wait to see what your answers are in this thread as well as the other Air Max threads before I make a move and that generally makes money for for your company. 

Thanks for checking in on these threads, the reliable information is appreciated!

J.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

NDC has the USAs and Chinas showing, but are out of stock, sizes might show up soon though. Also, they have the sample pics of both shoes so just a heads up.

Where? I don't see it unless I'm looking at the wrong area on NDC

I also need the sku number for the blackouts from both footaction and footlocker if they both carry them.  I'm going on a trip
and I might try to order them since I don't have these stores near me.  Does anyone know about the exclusions (blackouts, etc.)
with the upcoming friends and family sale?  Thanks

Miles Davis - 4105270404110
Blackouts - 4105301704110

SKU is from FootLocker. I don't know if Footaction has them yet.

Originally Posted by Janies Brother

Eastbay Rep,
Do your Supperiors know how much business your posts generate?  I know that I wait to see what your answers are in this thread as well as the other Air Max threads before I make a move and that generally makes money for for your company. 

Thanks for checking in on these threads, the reliable information is appreciated!

J.
There is no way to know how much business comes from NikeTalk, since we do not track it. 

Glad to hear you wait to see what we say and that you look for our replies. 
glasses.gif
  Just trying to help customers with any questions they may have and drop any information that can help out.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

what are comets?
These bad boys:
dd726705da2dc0524357bc285132f7684e80fab3.bmp

EastbayRep - Ray

Seriously Ray, you are the man.  Thanks for keeping us updated. 

Your info is greatly appreciated, especially your cool attitude. 

Back
Top Bottom