OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

I've been patiently waiting for the Comet/China Kobe V to release. Anyone know when/where? I'm a little worried bc I just saw an auction on the bay claiming there were only a few hundred pairs made. Any info would be appreciated.
i've been waiting as well. it will come.

pimp.gif
you guys are not alone! I actually like these colorways!
smokin.gif

anyone know when another 30% off sale will be happening at the footlockers or footactions?  I've been wanting to get a 2nd pair of Kobe V's!
Currently have the Del Sols... should i double up or wait for the upcoming colorways?

sitting here wondering how in the world they could top the ZKV. I think there will be tremendous pressure on the designers for the VI.

Originally Posted by Fait

Are bruce lee's still widely available in stores and do they have an online store?
They are long gone in stores. Your best bet is ebay, some sites like RMKstore might still have them, but you have to willing to spend $200 and up plus shipping.

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Hey guys

buddy of mine saw the UWR Kobe V's at Footlocker in Times Square NYC.
did he see the regular usa colorway as well?

I believe he didn't see the regular USAs.

Here's a pic he sent me. He lives in NYC I live in Toronto, Canada so sorry for the BB pics.

jpvhur.jpg
This is INCORRECT.   They are not being sold at Footlocker Times Square.

Originally Posted by VTRAN

there are probably like 50 different prototypes for the 6's

I hope so! ..and I hope we all see pics when SOLE does a special on the design process again.

At least I hope that's what happens. The spread for the V was an awesome read.

haha i remember the picture of the 5's had a optional ankle strap... wonder what ever happend to that lol

Originally Posted by Nermindee

sitting here wondering how in the world they could top the ZKV. I think there will be tremendous pressure on the designers for the VI.

Avar and the rest could probably do all sorts of things....... but i think the line has a sort of momentum to it now, and all they really have to do is tweak a few things, and stretch those ideas out over several shoes or more.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Fait

Are bruce lee's still widely available in stores and do they have an online store?
They are long gone in stores. Your best bet is ebay, some sites like RMKstore might still have them, but you have to willing to spend $200 and up plus shipping.
I just checked rmkstore, they restocked but only for sz 9.. Thanks for the reply.

I talked to a ftl employee last week when I visited my local ftl and he showed me the catalog of the release dates for the USAs. All it said was early august along with the come red kobe Vs. So I guess everyone should call their ftl or pay visits to them 1st or 2nd week of august.

What's up fellas, yay or nay?? Put the All Star laces onto the Astons, picture doesn't show it 100% but the color of the Kobe symbol is almost spot on identical to the lace color...

BTW Friends and Family 25% off will be on July 23-25th, have the card in front of me!

photoi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom