OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DFABIX

even if I knew what time kb24 is releasing I'm not telling half of you who don't ever visit the site but end up with all their releases....
for the birds I say, for the birds....

as for the pic with empty chairs?.....
someone notify Skid Row there is a giveaway on lawn chairs.......some special homeless folks will get a pillow or blanket with theirs...

Somebody please knock over those chairs or throw them out of the way or something. If you aren't occupied in your seat, you have left the line.

What time do they release on KB24.com?

I wish they would drop more pairs like a week later.

Let these few pairs go out 1st then hit us with a NDC drop and all HOH. That would be wonderful.

yeah i want nike to flood the market so much that all these resellers end up wasting all their time and money! bring out so much so all these guys online will have to sell all their sizes for bellow retail!!! that would be sweet sweet poetic justice right there haha

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I wish they would drop more pairs like a week later.

Let these few pairs go out 1st then hit us with a NDC drop and all HOH. That would be wonderful.

^^yes it would.

HoH NY heads are going to be in for a shock tomorrow morning. It has nothing to do with the number of pairs or the turn out.

HoH NY heads are going to be in for a shock tomorrow morning. It has nothing to do with the number of pairs or the turn out.

^^^ apparently.. HOH Harlem received the "HOME" pair instead of the "Away" pair... according to jayweb03 on sole.collector

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

SMFH....
im disappointed in ya'll..... 
if ya'll let this man.... whoever he is... wait in line with empty chairs and let him tell yall they taken for his people or whatever.... ya'll do need a pair of Kobes.... EVER!!!

yall should just walk to payless and cop some pro wings

roll.gif
at the empty chairs. why don't people just throw them away?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

SMFH....
im disappointed in ya'll..... 
if ya'll let this man.... whoever he is... wait in line with empty chairs and let him tell yall they taken for his people or whatever.... ya'll do need a pair of Kobes.... EVER!!!

yall should just walk to payless and cop some pro wings

Man if hoh got the homes instead of the aways that changes everything. Does anybody know if it first come first serve or is it a raffle?

Man if hoh got the homes instead of the aways that changes everything. Does anybody know if it first come first serve or is it a raffle?

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

^^^ apparently.. HOH Harlem received the "HOME" pair instead of the "Away" pair... according to jayweb03 on sole.collector
He got that from me on Twitter after I told Sole Collector and they RT'd what I said.

Back
Top Bottom