OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Cool pix Ferrari.

Definitely a nice colorway.

I would stare at them, but definitely would "never wear them"
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

i like the sole on those home aces'    clean colorway.

laugh.gif
 @ what this thread has turned into. big circle jerk. some of you guys crack me up spending all day in here.

What is your problem? Every time you post its on some negative $*it. If you don't like what in here don't come in! Most likely your doing this for attention. If my memory is correct didn't you post in the id thread you don't even like Kobe's? GET A LIFE MAN!!

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

IMO

Home Aces V > Home Rice V

Anyways, at your local Niketown....Del Sol Kobe 5, Inline Kobe 5, Homers & Draft Days all marked down to $74.97

good looking out, but I will double it when they hit $59.
smile.gif

for $75 i will double on the inlines!!!
happy.gif
well FTL is having a 30% off starting today

2mrscjn.jpg

Originally Posted by deesnake003

laugh.gif
 @ what this thread has turned into. big circle jerk. some of you guys crack me up spending all day in here.

What is your problem? Every time you post its on some negative $*it. If you don't like what in here don't come in! Most likely your doing this for attention. If my memory is correct didn't you post in the id thread you don't even like Kobe's? GET A LIFE MAN!!
Yo DLEE!! Thank YOU. This guy has a serious Problem. He just runs his mouth for no reason! his needs to shut up

Originally Posted by deesnake003

laugh.gif

Yo DLEE!! Thank YOU. This guy has a serious Problem. He just runs his mouth for no reason! his needs to shut up

Lol. I prob wouldn't wear those ThinkPinks casually unless I change em up a bit.
If "stores" do restock, I'll cop and paint that sole and and use my old high school tagging techniques and sharpie something on the white midsole.

Those del sols are stupid.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

IMO

Home Aces V > Home Rice V

Anyways, at your local Niketown....Del Sol Kobe 5, Inline Kobe 5, Homers & Draft Days all marked down to $74.97

good looking out, but I will double it when they hit $59.
smile.gif

for $75 i will double on the inlines!!!
happy.gif
well FTL is having a 30% off starting today
good post DLEE but its UP TO 30% off...i made note of it on your thread for it....just so people dont go around crying why there isnt a coupon or anything...its just a sale they are having that has discounts up to 30% off, its not a coupon

any word on kbv whiteout? been looking for a white base kbv. already have the inlines. thinking about getting the rice home but unsure yet.

Just a heads up my local Footlocker had the 30% percent off sale and they had the USA for 109, Homes for 99,Miles Davis for 99 and the blackouts for 99. I picked up the USA and they let me used the $30 off coupon and I had to only pay $79.99. You may want to check your local Footlocker my guess maybe FA have some Kobes on sale and you can use the coupon. I'll post pics later this week.

So many dope pics of the POPs, but I just don't feel em in person...
ohwell.gif

Those white del sols are alright....need to see em in person or better pics.

Originally Posted by s dubl

So many dope pics of the POPs, but I just don't feel em in person...
ohwell.gif

Those white del sols are alright....need to see em in person or better pics.
This, for some reason I don't really like em in person either. I saw them on the court the other day and they look alright to me.

Back
Top Bottom