OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

big big ups to lakersfan25a fellow ISS'er/NT'er for getting them for me...AT RETAIL at Vault yesterday.

Couple pics he sent me yesterday:

^ would kill for those..my sz and everything...damn youuuuu!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

How's it looking at the Vault today...
They had 2 team members out in random places around LA Live and Staples Center. You had to go find them and get a wristband which were numbered. 100+ people running around Staples Center like little kids.

I was there at the Vault yesterday sarteaga! Which one were you? I had the Bruce Lee on like lakerfan5

is the promo tag supposed to make the shoe more valuable or something, my homes just have the regular nike tag and im cool with that. im sure the 5 rings are going to be even more limited then the big stages. to bad kobe and nike only care about L.A. consumers.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I was there at the Vault yesterday sarteaga! Which one were you? I had the Bruce Lee on like lakerfan5
I wasn't there Gerrick, my friend lakersfan got them for me. I was over here in NY the entire time.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by GZA73

I wasn't there Gerrick, my friend lakersfan got them for me. I was over here in NY the entire time.

Oh alright. I was hanging out with him and Trrbo. Luckily I got my sizes too. Glad you got yours.

I want the Aways so badly. dang..

I know it's been lamented many times before, but why can't these be released on a larger scale?!?

Dang Nike and their hype.. It's love/hate. lol.

Ok..so we know everybody can't the big stage :-( but can somebody please post some more inf on the zk5 5 rings?

i was there today. who else? i was in dunkman vii's

got my cardio having to run around la live -___- after 7 hours in line for nothing smh.

LOL that must be a sight to see. This is getting out of hand. What's next, you gotta beat Kobe one on one for the shoes?

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

got my cardio having to run around la live -___- after 7 hours in line for nothing smh.
In their defense, they told us Staples Center didn't allow camping, on top of that, Nike Vault wasn't opening till 2PM. I don't understand why so many people wasted their time camping in front of the store.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

LOL that must be a sight to see. This is getting out of hand. What's next, you gotta beat Kobe one on one for the shoes?

the nikevault employees recorded it

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

In their defense, they told us Staples Center didn't allow camping, on top of that, Nike Vault wasn't opening till 2PM. I don't understand why so many people wasted their time camping in front of the store.
true but i felt it was like they didnt want people running into the store but they rather have people run around la live. idk first come first serve usually means if u came to the store first u get served first.. either way im happy today... got some kobe grails in today

free veggie chips and monster sweetened the deal and gave me the energy to run

Back
Top Bottom