OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by DFABIX

3rd time trying to make it to page 900 b4 I jet for the weekend.....
I got you.
grin.gif

Thanks homeskillet.

I don't have the super nice camera that some of you guys do to really do the shoes justice, but just wanted to share my KBV collection so far. Still want to pick up the Aways, Chaos, and (cross my fingers) Da Vincis sometime down the road, but I'm pretty happy with my set so far!

kcldaw.jpg

^ Very nice. I'd say you got a nice set there. Most of the more limited ones.

....prepares for a run of posts with collection pics ....

FINALLY sourced my Kobe V Away BS's......... So ecstatic, and for a pretty decent price, check out LA Craigslist guy's, for those who aren't in Cali of course!

Got the Wolf Grey's today, Home Del Sol's, about to lace swap home and away Ace's, and wore my Kobe V Home colors to the gym.. Forgot I had this pair and I must say, they are one of my absolute favorites, beautiful shoe and colorway IMO.,.. Anyone agree?
smile.gif

Pic's to ensue when I get home!

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by never wear them

i swear... every other shoe is stupid to me now... F'n pointless to be honest. Love these 5s.
I'm glad the 6s have the same zoom set up.
I can wear the 4s and 5s casually and not feel like I am wearing a "hoops specific" shoe.  For hoops, I really have tried other stuff in the last year (i.e KD2, Lebron 6, various Jordans, hyperfuse,etc..) and nothing holds a candle to the 5s.  I have to say though,  From a casual aspect, I cannot see wearing the 6 much at all.  The textured look and the overall profile look much bulkier than the 5 which looks more like a soccer boot than a basketball shoe.  I am sure that certain colorways will be alluring for the 6, but I really think that in terms of an all around shoe- casual, hoops, performance( aside from outdoor courts ), that the 5 is pretty ridiculous and will be considered an instant classic moving forward.  I think the same may be said about the 4 as well, but there isnt nearly the lockdown feel in the 4 that you get with the 5.  It feels like you are thoroughly supported in the ankle area without having a bunch of material around your ankle like you would from a high top or even 3/4 top shoe.

Spot on, and agreed with Edwin as well. Every day I wind up grabbing one of my Kobe V's.. They are so damn comfortable, can be worn casually, and my number 1 gym choice amongst my over 100 pairs... Suffice to say, I have never loved a shoe so much , and who would have thought most of us would have wound up with 10+ pairs? 20+ pairs? I would have said you guy's are crazy, and now look... hah

I do have to say though, the Hyperfuse is my basketball shoe choice... I just feel more comfortable mentally I guess with the little higher ankle support, Kobe's when I used them were always stout performers though and I had not one ankle issue!

hyperfuse with no zoom in the heel are garbage...Kobe Vs are so much better...its not even close either.  If you want a higher shoe go with the Hyperdunk 2010 zoom heel and forefoot setup...
That's your OPINION my man. Hyperfuse not having heel zoom is irrelevant, the cushioning setup has been great for me so far after 10 wears and playing in them. WAY better lock down and fit than the Hyperdunk 10's as well, TO ME. All good though, everyone has their own preferences. I do agree the Kobe's are the best, and I think the Hyperfuse is more like a high top Kobe than the Hyperdunk is despite the cushioning system, the Hyperdunks are sloppy on my foot in every aspect.

BTW the Ink's look absolutely awesome!

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I don't have the super nice camera that some of you guys do to really do the shoes justice, but just wanted to share my KBV collection so far. Still want to pick up the Aways, Chaos, and (cross my fingers) Da Vincis sometime down the road, but I'm pretty happy with my set so far!

kcldaw.jpg
Ooooooh, what I wouldn't do to get my hands on the first four... Especially the Aston Martins...

I know its a couple of days before Halloween but I'd thought I'd share a few pics of my costume... now why is this in this Kobe thread?  Peep it out...

2r5gj0p.jpg

x23nu8.jpg

I think I should be wearing my All Star Game Vs with this outfit...

Originally Posted by haza12d

I know its a couple of days before Halloween but I'd thought I'd share a few pics of my costume... now why is this in this Kobe thread?  Peep it out...

2r5gj0p.jpg

Awesome.
... but I would put the shozoko (sp?) on that armor piece that hangs over the crotch. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

kcldaw.jpg

Nice lineup!! All are
pimp.gif
... I only have the DK and AM and wish I had BS aways... but I'm on the lookout 
nerd.gif
(now if they would just release those parades...)

Inks finally came in from NDC. Pictures don't do the shoes justice. These are definitely in my top 5 now!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

FINALLY sourced my Kobe V Away BS's......... So ecstatic, and for a pretty decent price, check out LA Craigslist guy's, for those who aren't in Cali of course!

Got the Wolf Grey's today, Home Del Sol's, about to lace swap home and away Ace's, and wore my Kobe V Home colors to the gym.. Forgot I had this pair and I must say, they are one of my absolute favorites, beautiful shoe and colorway IMO.,.. Anyone agree?
smile.gif

Pic's to ensue when I get home!
i agree!! they are clean and just so nice!! i made sure i doubled up on those. cant go wrong with laker cw esp when its a nice white version

haza12d that is a dope costume...where in the world did you get a samurai costume/suit???? info please that is cool.

i like the kobe logo on the helmet but maybe put some on the shoulder area?? that would be cool and yes please wear the All Stars that would set it off!!

nice again.

Congrats on getting the BS martin.

inks are looking nice.

Originally Posted by haza12d

2r5gj0p.jpg

x23nu8.jpg

I think I should be wearing my All Star Game Vs with this outfit...
mel- LOL! sick costume.

ill- grats on the BS aways

ON TO THE COLLECTION pics people!

Thanks ya'll. I actually made the costume... this thing only cost me less than $70 and took about two weeks to make.

Back
Top Bottom