OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^ Im super jealous I want any form of the BS.  No dinero though

And I think I like the dark purple outsole on the inks

Ron: will do sir.  hope the new job is working out well!! coffee will be key for your commute but there may be an issue with pit stops given your commute. lol anyways i hope all is well!! ill get in touch with you soon buddy.
Commute? From the living room to the johns doesn't count as a commute. LOL! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by charles0424

Originally Posted by dlips

Just got my Inks from Eastbay today...first pair of Vs and I am IN LOVE

Do the inks from Eastbay come with a clear bottom or a dark purple bottom?

Thanks
Purple Clear Bottom.
As sarteaga0408 said, they do come with a purple clear bottom.  I put a request in last week to update our image, so it should be updated soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Ron: will do sir.  hope the new job is working out well!! coffee will be key for your commute but there may be an issue with pit stops given your commute. lol anyways i hope all is well!! ill get in touch with you soon buddy.

roll.gif

oh wow we got a comedian here....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Fed - with the iDs...get on it!

Edwin - U need another V like an eskimo needs ice....lol

Drew - whats good sir. Lets chat this weekend about "stuff"
smile.gif

Da Vinci's for $250? Steal!
yea da vincis for 250 i was tryna get it also. but they werent DS so its koo.

FLINTGREY wrote:
Edwin - U need another V like an eskimo needs ice....lol

haha. you a fool.

S- you made me put my v-days on yesterday. switched shoes right when i saw your post 
laugh.gif

5164914413_3ae98d8b6a.jpg

uncomfortable sitting here, but cant complain an invite. but when you get soda on ya sneakers....
mad.gif

roll.gif

Thanks Drew...already know my spots off the highway to piss at...lol

Fed, 1.5 commute to OHare for six weeks, you fool!  Go to Cali already!

I saw the Inks in person. They are nasty . Too much purple and Nike drop quality inspection in these TB colors. There are glue marks , blemish, etc everywhere

^Nike definitely getting greedy. Almost a full year after they drop, rush a bunch of new colorways out and try to get full retail before the VI comes out

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I saw the Inks in person. They are nasty . Too much purple and Nike drop quality inspection in these TB colors. There are glue marks , blemish, etc everywhere
I hear ya, I went through all 13 pairs of size 11's from NTLA to get the best combo... Most of them had weird scratches on the toe and stains on the midfoot...
Also, they have 1 pair of 5 Rings there, size 11.  I returned my pre-order from NDC and they threw it up on the display rack as they were closing.

I saw the Inks in person last night at the gym and those things are sick. That purple is hypnotic. So much for being done with the V's. I gotta try to pick those up cheap.

Anyone know the story with the White/Silver TB's? I have seen a few on ebay, and a few NBA players rocking them. Are there just a few pairs of PE's out in the wild? Or is this just an unreleased TB? Any info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

roll.gif
Thanks Drew...already know my spots off the highway to piss at...lol

Fed, 1.5 commute to OHare for six weeks, you fool!  Go to Cali already!

SIX weeks?! CTA will get you there man! 
Rethinking the move to Cali, don't wanna have to line up just to get Kobe shoes.

Why do I want that Wolf Grey V now....C'mon NTC put em on Clearance already, JUST DO IT!

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Anyone know the story with the White/Silver TB's? I have seen a few on ebay, and a few NBA players rocking them. Are there just a few pairs of PE's out in the wild? Or is this just an unreleased TB? Any info is appreciated.

i believe they were scrapped, along with the orange TB's. 

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I actually want a pair of those BADLY, they are sick as hell !!!!

tried my 5rings on for the first time and they look even better on foot
smile.gif

the concord is just amazing. not bad at all for a shoe i wasn't feeling that much at 1st sight.

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I hear ya, I went through all 13 pairs of size 11's from NTLA to get the best combo... Most of them had weird scratches on the toe and stains on the midfoot...
Also, they have 1 pair of 5 Rings there, size 11.  I returned my pre-order from NDC and they threw it up on the display rack as they were closing.
wow you went through 13 pairs? i feel bad when i ask them to bring out a total of 3 after seeing shoes with issues...did they give you a weird look?? i feel like they think im crazy sometimes when i do that LOL

Back
Top Bottom