OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

There's a few pairs of UWR slightly above retail when you add in shipping on ebay. I dunno if i should pull the trigger or not since i have the USAs.

^ I have the UWR, and can't pull the trigger on the USA's, even for $70, they are just too close imo. 

If the UWR were $70 then I would not hesitate to pull the trigger.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Heads up for those in LA that wanted but missed out on the 5 rings first time around. Vault just posted on Facebook that they're going to have some pairs when they open at 5:30pm today.

http://www.facebook.com/NikeVault

I wonder what kinda tricks they will make you do to buy a pair.   Something stupid like have a race against one of the employees from the Vault to Cherry St. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Heads up for those in LA that wanted but missed out on the 5 rings first time around. Vault just posted on Facebook that they're going to have some pairs when they open at 5:30pm today.

http://www.facebook.com/NikeVault

I wonder what kinda tricks they will make you do to buy a pair.   Something stupid like have a race against one of the employees from the Vault to Cherry St. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL yup something like that

The Vault is a joke to me now.... Hate raffles... Making hundreds of ppl show up just for a 24 pair release ordeal. Lame.

And CFC24, we played in some gym in Orange County.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Where are the USA's $70?
Some footlockers have them at $100 then you can use the $30 off, or on Eastbay for $69.99 (when you buy a gift card for 20% off, then use a 25% off coupon on the purchase of the shoes). Not everyone has a 25% off coupon for Eastbay right now, but I still have one to use from my Gold Club membership.

Figured i'd ask the knowledgeable folks here in this thread.........What's the going rate for a pair of Dark Knights via resellers? Or is there any place on the west coast that has them in their stores?

what are some good no show socks that dont slip under the heel while playing? i have that problem with my nike dri-fit ankle socks, they end up slipping in under my heel while playing and have to take the shoe off to fix it. annoying but i want some actual no show socks.

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Figured i'd ask the knowledgeable folks here in this thread.........What's the going rate for a pair of Dark Knights via resellers? Or is there any place on the west coast that has them in their stores?
You are not going to find these in stores. Going rate is around $220-$240 depending on size.

good night. went to the game. lakers won. rose beasted. and the 5 rings were an easy cop. looks like they got a lot also for those who didn't get them already.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

You are not going to find these in stores. Going rate is around $220-$240 depending on size.

ive seen some at about 180. i lucked out and caught them on auction on the bay instead of bin.

Bruce Lee's are hard to find in my size these days. You never see to many 11.5-12's around for under $200.00

Originally Posted by a019

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

ive seen some at about 180. i lucked out and caught them on auction on the bay instead of bin.

Appreciate it guys....Would've rather traded a few sneakers out of my collection for 'em, but I did find some on ebay (even though I promised my wife I'd stay away from that site).....Auction ends in a couple of days, crossing my fingers.  

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Bruce Lee's are hard to find in my size these days. You never see to many 11.5-12's around for under $200.00

I had spend $260 on mine and that was 6 months ago. I feel your pain 11.5 is by far the hardest size to find in all of the Kobe line.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I had spend $260 on mine and that was 6 months ago. I feel your pain 11.5 is by far the hardest size to find in all of the Kobe line.
Its really crazy how hard it is to find 11.5-12 in the ZK-line sir. I can't find ZK4 USC's, China's, etc. I see 10.5 and down all the time but never in our size.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom