OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wonder if we'll see any B-grade BS's at the outlets... Or Aston Martins...

sarteaga said a couple of months back that the production of the big stages was stopped because of a labor strike in China. And maybe some big stages may hit the outlets after the strike MAYBE.

Hmmm.... Hope that's true. Wonder if those pairs were released to the vault tho.

I feel my collection is complete but not having the Aston Martins is killing me. I'll choke a b___.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Hmmm.... Hope that's true. Wonder if those pairs were released to the vault tho.

I feel my collection is complete but not having the Aston Martins is killing me. I'll choke a b___.

Damn I forgot about the vault release. I finally wore my AM's and they feel a lot more comfy than the rest of my V's.

I'm in love with the 5 rings. So fresh in person. I'm glad I broke down and got a pair.

Thanks to all that posted pics.

Nike Vault posted on their Facebook page that they still have a full size run of "V Rings". They open at 4:30 today.

^^^to late for that....im pretty sure this were sold out as of now...ebay will be your best bet..

Kobe in V Rings tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dcd2k

^^^to late for that....im pretty sure this were sold out as of now...ebay will be your best bet..

Thanks man, Looking for one more pair man, guess Ebay is my best bet

Seems like the Vault had plans for Kobe to wear 5 rings tonight in order to promote the colorway further more, like Mugen said FSR at the vault.

anybody bought a pair of ink w/ the gray bottom? i don't seen anyone or anyplace here having them. might have my buddy pick up a pair for me in taiwan then.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

anybody bought a pair of ink w/ the gray bottom? i don't seen anyone or anyplace here having them. might have my buddy pick up a pair for me in taiwan then.
I think those soles are only on the XDR versions of the Inks, but yeah since your friend is going to be in Taiwan, he should be able to get you a pair.  

i've been looking around in a couple of footlockers, and have had no luck with the inks. the employees i talked to said the only other kobes they were expecting were the 6s during christmas time. decided to get them on footlocker's website with the 30$ coupon.

Back
Top Bottom