OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Petenthend

I think all the excess V's are leaking out to outlets and retailers now since they couldn't be sold on shelves from when they are released. Still trying to find some DK's at the nordstrom rack!

Of course...Some cosmetic defect (B-Grades) as well. You gotta remember the V's sold extremely well, but there was like 40 colorways and the no where states like South Dakota & plenty more prolly had tons left for sale that are making their ways to outlets.

There have been some steals popping up in outlets, Del Sols for $37.99....I missed out by a few hours about two weeks ago smh.

For those who care, keep checking the outlet thread!

$129 for ASG and Aces home are kind of expensive....I've seen them both in outlets before and I passed on them...Looking for a 2nd pair of Big Stage Homes and Away though....Homes should be around $200 for A-grade

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by Noelair24

Originally Posted by DAR228

Where are all these BS coming from??? I haven't seen any in my area.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These dudes like GZA dont leak that info unless your in their lil clan real talk they know where but get em and resell.

This kind of S*** always pisses me off.
mad.gif

Dudes are ridiculous why do you post them then.Smh
seriously.. not sure why ppl post pickups but wont share where they copped when asked?  i mean it's not like there's any left anyways.. but it'd be nice to know.. NT's family, no?
Yupppp i agree dudes are greedy AF.....

Originally Posted by GZA73

Wow I have a clan. To say that no one on NT including myself doesn't help each other is just ignorant.
Why dont you and all of the other guys who magically get em post the info where you copped from then? Smfh

amazed at how this thread along with the IV thread are still alive

and lmao at how these dudes all salty about people not giving info on location of sneaks
There are definitely good people's here, if it weren't for them I wouldn't have gotten pretty much all my Vs

I always thought the V > IV but never pulled the trigger cause there's just something about the toebox I can't get down with .. but wouldn't mind getting some Chaos, Dark Knights, or Bruce Lee's... how much do they go for now?

Local outlet has Rice Homes, Del Sol and Inlines FSR on all of them for $99.99. Was surprised to see Rice Homes since I'm seeing Rice Aways pop up everywhere.

Originally Posted by Noelair24

Originally Posted by gijace

47526c047360222434871ef273bb0b0062cd698a.jpg

feels so good..
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
How much did you pay?

Didn't like these at first, but after my girl got them for me they really grew on me.  I just hate standing out to much when i rock shoes, but these have no other choice, definately a good pick up.  Can't believe they were on shelves for a while before they sold out.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Wonder if we'll get to see the Kobe V ring soon?

Now that the Big Stages hit some outlets.

5 Rings already hit clearance outlet.

Back
Top Bottom