OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blacklion23

What type of release were the Inlines, Miles Davis, and White Del Sols? Trying to get a idea of the prices I should see.

Inlines were def a gr, pretty sure the others were too, but for some reason I don't see the home del sols anywhere. Miles Davis were at an outlet not to long ago.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

What type of release were the Inlines, Miles Davis, and White Del Sols? Trying to get a idea of the prices I should see.
Inlines Size 10-14
Just for anyone else who needs a Draft Day in a 11
9.5 in the Away
Tb's, USC, Rice, Chinas, Inks, and Mile Davis all here @ Shoezoo This place is legit
frown.gif
I have no info on the white del sol I think there at the outlets.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Is 383 shipped too much for a pair of DS Aston Martin Kobe Vs?
Yeah, I think that's too much. 250-300 shipped is more reasonable IMO, but that pack is getting harder and harder to find in certain sizes.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Is 383 shipped too much for a pair of DS Aston Martin Kobe Vs?
Yeah, I think that's too much. 250-300 shipped is more reasonable IMO, but that pack is getting harder and harder to find in certain sizes.

Yeah they are. However I picked up another size 9 pack. Got lucky.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

whats a good price for big stages away sz 10(b-grades ...they look like a regular pair)?

Depends on the defects. There are some b-grades that doesn't have visible defects. So I'd say around 200-275 depending on that condition. I hope I win on an auction for a new or worn pair, I don't care at this point, I need them in my life.
thanks I ended up getting a ds pair(not b grades) in 10.5 for 280....

There was a FL by my house that had the Chaos for $109 2 weeks ago but I didn't have my debit card with me and just remembered about today... went by there and they were gone of course. Let the hunt begin for those and the DK's

hey fellas, I'm usually on the VI forum but these sneakers relate to the V's so im posting this here as well, 
This is what it says on a ebay's seller, do you guys think this has any defects or somethings actually wrong with the shoe? Is the "B" the B-grade you guys recently been talking about?

Thanks!

THESE SHOES ARE BRAND NEW UNWORN.....
THEY COME IN THE ORIGINAL NIKE SHOEBOX
THE SHOEBOX IS DAMAGED AND HAS NO LID OR BOX PAPER
THE SHOES ARE IN PERFECT BRAND NEW UNWORN CONDITION .

PLEASE NOTE:
THESE SHOES HAVE B WRITTEN IN INK ON THE TAG WHICH USUALLY MEANS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO NIKE BY A RETAILER (BUY-BACKS).....THE SHOES HAVE NO VISIBLE FLAWS OR DEFECTS OTHER THAN THE DAMAGED SHOEBOX

Mambaa....B=b-grade. Defects/flaws vary from pair to pair. Some pairs can be perfect. What the factory does is, if they find a pair with a flaw or defect they'll pull ___ amount of shoes before and after that pair and mark them all b-grades. The pair they found could be the only pair with a flaw or defect.

Best bet would be to ask seller to inspect the shoe for any noticeable flaws. In most cases its just cosmetic and doesn't affect the function of the shoe.

i gotta keep telling myself, i m done with the Vs!!!!

keep myself off the iD site... smh
can never get enuf with these shoes... still have many wants to get, so many ideas...

i gotta move on to the VIs...

.....Damn. keep thinking Im done with the V but now Im feeling the need for some DK......and I cant stop with the ID'S either.

Just came in from the Ebay...$124.xx shipped with no box...no visual flaws and no "B" marked in the tag...very happy with them!  One of the better CW's imo...

vsotom.jpg

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^^
seller is legit fam...same seller has ASG's for $110 shipped

damn, i guess he lowered the price $20
pimp.gif
hey guys stop buying from him and maybe he will drop prices even more
laugh.gif

Recent additions;

VNDS Dark Knight $37.00 shipped off ebay
e6625a8e4155cbd2c07baf581e446f5155cde59.pjpg

DS Big Stage Home B Grades $77.00 shipped off ebay
97b3570de7c0574ab40ec977b5ea4b30f86a447.pjpg

Very happy with these. Now looking for a pair of 5 Rings sz7 or 7.5 and Im done with the Vs
happy.gif

i was jealous of the price....until i saw the size, lol

good job on those! after seeing the DK's in person, i can live without em, pictures > in person IMO

but i still need to hunt some away BS's

Back
Top Bottom