OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Came home from school for spring break, and I had totally forgot about my Rice Vs... These things are too nice. I'm happy I found two pairs on the bay for a combined 210 shipped. One pair was for a friend, and I really regret not keeping them. Great looking shoes imo.

Aways. They aren't something you can wear with any sort of regularity, but they'll sure as hell turn heads when you do.

Homes are too clean for me.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Recent pickups... Finally got me some Del Sols! VVVNDS... Also got me my 2nd pair of Big Stage Away! Search continues for some Finals Away IVs!
Awesome pick ups....
pimp.gif

Really have been enjoying my 5's. Wore the BL's and I forgot how sick they are. I think my BL's are my fav 5 and they knocked the DK down to 2nd place.

From rmk or footalog, I would say it varies between 2 weeks to 3 weeks....depending on customs...

Idiots denying my low ball offer (200) for the Aston Martin 5s.... They rather have em just sitting in closets....

Aston Martins are the only ones I need to complete my ZK 5 collection

Picked up the homes to complete the Ace collection , now I need to get rid of my TB white/black

Originally Posted by R23J

Picked up the homes to complete the Ace collection , now I need to get rid of my TB white/black
Are you trying to get rid of the all black tb with the white swoosh or the other one?

Checked out both of my ds home big stages last night and the soles are kind of starting to yellow
eyes.gif

Kind of strange considering my pops (which I've balled in numerous times) are still looking good

Does anyone know if the zk5 got shoe of the year in the sole collector magazine? Have they released the year awards yet?

Back
Top Bottom