OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by shaqrules

the grey scabies on the white base still bothers me. the color combo is nice...just looks off w/ the grey scabies.

laugh.gif

Looks kinda weird.  But yeah, I guess we will never truly be able to have a true White base. 

keep us posted on that matador project
i remember i did a PS a while back... i'd like to see them

keep us posted on that matador project
i remember i did a PS a while back... i'd like to see them

Nice MATADORs,
I got a similar pair in my locker, except black tongue and the small part on the Sole is black.
Inspired by Pippen Foam Pros.
Can't wait to see urs, then I'll order mine. Lol

Nice MATADORs,
I got a similar pair in my locker, except black tongue and the small part on the Sole is black.
Inspired by Pippen Foam Pros.
Can't wait to see urs, then I'll order mine. Lol

nice iDs, guys

especially those concord XI inspired... smoking hot!

i was thinking to make a pair of all del sol, just like djanonymous30's livestrong inspired... but debating if i should change sockliner into blk instead of del-sol... hmm

nice iDs, guys

especially those concord XI inspired... smoking hot!

i was thinking to make a pair of all del sol, just like djanonymous30's livestrong inspired... but debating if i should change sockliner into blk instead of del-sol... hmm

the grey scabies on the white base still bothers me. the color combo is nice...just looks off w/ the grey scabies.

i agree which is why i havent bought any IDs since i want white shoes, not grey.

i agree which is why i havent bought any IDs since i want white shoes, not grey.

Back
Top Bottom