OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I also ordered the gradient on 2/11 and haven't received the shipment email. It'll be exactly 4 weeks on Friday and I've been impatient since I first ordered them. Part of that is because I did a purple/yellow combo since Nike has yet to give me (us) a true Lakers release
30t6p3b.gif

ok mine are a little different. *phew* (not that having the same design would be a bad thing)... Can't wait til our pairs get shipped
pimp.gif

ok mine are a little different. *phew* (not that having the same design would be a bad thing)... Can't wait til our pairs get shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Seeing as how Knicks Colored ID's are popular, Figured you guys might wanna see this. Spike Lee wearing Knicks inspired ID's
celebrity-feet-miami-heat-vs-new-york-knicks-10.jpg
spike always wearin that fields jersey

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Seeing as how Knicks Colored ID's are popular, Figured you guys might wanna see this. Spike Lee wearing Knicks inspired ID's
celebrity-feet-miami-heat-vs-new-york-knicks-10.jpg
spike always wearin that fields jersey

got my shipping email for my fades, should be here monday. 1st pair of kobe 6's and 1st pair of id's the wait has been a killer

got my shipping email for my fades, should be here monday. 1st pair of kobe 6's and 1st pair of id's the wait has been a killer

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by never wear them

5504775834_4c073b46df_z.jpg

Stay tuned. Just practicing the gradient effect right now.

That air brush kit didn't break the bank did it?
Should have been. My local hobby shop has the can-kit for $20. It sucks on model cars.....shoes, I don't know.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by never wear them

5504775834_4c073b46df_z.jpg

Stay tuned. Just practicing the gradient effect right now.

That air brush kit didn't break the bank did it?
Should have been. My local hobby shop has the can-kit for $20. It sucks on model cars.....shoes, I don't know.

the gun was 32$, had to buy the propel 12$, had to buy air brush paint 5$, scotch tape 8$.... spent my time practicing... now gotta spend another 12$ for another can of propel...

Thats close to 60$ just sitting in a box now lol

Its not the money. Its the fact I'm not gonna be using it consistantly... and its not gonna last me. 
but it'll pay off  soon once i get my ids in
devil.gif

the gun was 32$, had to buy the propel 12$, had to buy air brush paint 5$, scotch tape 8$.... spent my time practicing... now gotta spend another 12$ for another can of propel...

Thats close to 60$ just sitting in a box now lol

Its not the money. Its the fact I'm not gonna be using it consistantly... and its not gonna last me. 
but it'll pay off  soon once i get my ids in
devil.gif

I didn't remember the kit was that much. Might've been cheaper when I bought it 10 years ago. You're right, unless you're an artist or model car/plane hobbyist, you're not gonna have much use for it. I think my gun clogged up and its useless now.

You better get a lot of practice, its not as easy as you think doing a gradient effect with the air gun and you have a pair to worry about. Might end up costing you more if it doesn't come out the way you want it.

I didn't remember the kit was that much. Might've been cheaper when I bought it 10 years ago. You're right, unless you're an artist or model car/plane hobbyist, you're not gonna have much use for it. I think my gun clogged up and its useless now.

You better get a lot of practice, its not as easy as you think doing a gradient effect with the air gun and you have a pair to worry about. Might end up costing you more if it doesn't come out the way you want it.

Back
Top Bottom