OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Thanks, you still have pairs you haven't posted? 

edit: can't to see how your sprayed/gradient turns out too.

Well, only 1 Kobe id. The others are air maxes. The sprayed ones are still under construction tho
laugh.gif

can you post pics of the soles if possible? I wanna see how the red translucent sole looks with a white midsole. My pair has a black midsole and looks dark. I wanna post pics but I think I'll wait till I add some gold speckles to em.

Thanks, you still have pairs you haven't posted? 

edit: can't to see how your sprayed/gradient turns out too.

Well, only 1 Kobe id. The others are air maxes. The sprayed ones are still under construction tho
laugh.gif

can you post pics of the soles if possible? I wanna see how the red translucent sole looks with a white midsole. My pair has a black midsole and looks dark. I wanna post pics but I think I'll wait till I add some gold speckles to em.

Cool, sounds dope.

I would post pics, but I actually just returned them yesterday. The upper was too tight, and the midsole seemed a lot thicker compared to my regular 6s. But I got the same pair and a Laker cw half size up, just got to wait 3-4 more weeks though.
ohwell.gif

Nike SM had some IDs with white midsole and clear red soles. They're a little lighter than the soles of the 11s if that helps.

Cool, sounds dope.

I would post pics, but I actually just returned them yesterday. The upper was too tight, and the midsole seemed a lot thicker compared to my regular 6s. But I got the same pair and a Laker cw half size up, just got to wait 3-4 more weeks though.
ohwell.gif

Nike SM had some IDs with white midsole and clear red soles. They're a little lighter than the soles of the 11s if that helps.

what do u guys think should i order?
left tongue says arizona cuz thats what the colorway is based off of

and right says weezy my nickname. think im gonna get em

03a36b3d666455fb1247ca782aae90a3746fd25b_r.jpeg

Got my IDs a few days ago, really wanted something with a black on black upper..

Obviosly inspired by 11s like others, I like how they both have that crease on the midsole..

DOPENESS 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Got my IDs a few days ago, really wanted something with a black on black upper..

Obviosly inspired by 11s like others, I like how they both have that crease on the midsole..

DOPENESS 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Cool, sounds dope.

The midsole seemed a lot thicker compared to my regular 6s.

I noticed that too. I actually like that feature more on the iDs. It's firmer IMO. I been wearin one of my iDs and the midsole doesn't show as much wear/crease, as my other 6s show.

I don't blame them tho. I wouldve returned my pair if it came pre-creased on the midsole already.

Cool, sounds dope.

The midsole seemed a lot thicker compared to my regular 6s.

I noticed that too. I actually like that feature more on the iDs. It's firmer IMO. I been wearin one of my iDs and the midsole doesn't show as much wear/crease, as my other 6s show.

I don't blame them tho. I wouldve returned my pair if it came pre-creased on the midsole already.

those came out really nice, carbon....I was afraid of ID'ing a pair in that CW and it coming out too close to the GR Bred VI's.

those came out really nice, carbon....I was afraid of ID'ing a pair in that CW and it coming out too close to the GR Bred VI's.

Originally Posted by DesertWing

nice, i would order

Originally Posted by DesertWing

nice, i would order

Not a fan of the colors, the light grey scales might turn em off...
I'd go with a del sol base. The del sol could actually resemble both orange and yellow in a way.
Certain lighting changes the color hue for del sol

I'd go with a del sol base. The del sol could actually resemble both orange and yellow in a way.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah, the del sol looks like orange sometimes but I think it's just the eye... The del sol is the same del sol used in the heel cup of the Away Vs.  It's not the same del sol used in the V Rings and IV Rings.

Back
Top Bottom