OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

b5f362205528e2f742b8d470bf2f4dd036718a3b_r.jpg

what do you think guys?

^^^Colors don't flow well. U got them scattered all over the place. Better color placents would give these a cleaner look. Too much going on in this pair IMO.

^^^Colors don't flow well. U got them scattered all over the place. Better color placents would give these a cleaner look. Too much going on in this pair IMO.

I wouldn't go with that Del Sol/Varsity Red fade base if ever I'd be making a PI Flag inspired iD. It's too loud imo. A white base would be a good start and then you can just try experimenting around with the colors for the heel, lining, tongue, laces etc. If you're not interested in making an iD with a white base you could also try using a varsity royal base with a white midsole to tone it down a little. Just my .02.

I wouldn't go with that Del Sol/Varsity Red fade base if ever I'd be making a PI Flag inspired iD. It's too loud imo. A white base would be a good start and then you can just try experimenting around with the colors for the heel, lining, tongue, laces etc. If you're not interested in making an iD with a white base you could also try using a varsity royal base with a white midsole to tone it down a little. Just my .02.

why cant we have a university blue upper option, or a fade to white instead of navy

i have 3 colorways I'd make with either of those

why cant we have a university blue upper option, or a fade to white instead of navy

i have 3 colorways I'd make with either of those

This is in my locker but I can't seem to pull he trigger on them. If someone wants to use this be my guest. It's inspired by the Philadelphia 76ers. This is what Kobe might wear if he played for his hometown. 

This is in my locker but I can't seem to pull he trigger on them. If someone wants to use this be my guest. It's inspired by the Philadelphia 76ers. This is what Kobe might wear if he played for his hometown. 

Those are nice! Very similar to something I had in my locker but I think I'm going to go with my blue base version instead.

Those are nice! Very similar to something I had in my locker but I think I'm going to go with my blue base version instead.

alright i think that I may finally pull the trigger on an ID for the first time!
I was trying to think of cool inspirations and it came to me..my favorite channel growing up:

196009_929602462169_11830792_46877163_7859378_n.jpg

thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom