OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by HTS4LYFE

so do you guys start new accounts to get the free shipping? lol
I just add a pair of Elite socks.  Its basically like getting them for free.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Just curious never wear them how much do you drop on Id's man you must have drop some nice change on your Id collection and the cw are fire on each pair i have seen you post nice work bro.

Honestly a lot. 'specially with Kobes ever since the ZK2s. Wasn't a big fan of the ZK4s so I lagged it and only did 2 kobeezys.

I do order a lot of other iD shoes too tho.. For example, I actually have 2 am90s coming in soon. Its addicting.

Just curious never wear them how much do you drop on Id's man you must have drop some nice change on your Id collection and the cw are fire on each pair i have seen you post nice work bro.

Honestly a lot. 'specially with Kobes ever since the ZK2s. Wasn't a big fan of the ZK4s so I lagged it and only did 2 kobeezys.

I do order a lot of other iD shoes too tho.. For example, I actually have 2 am90s coming in soon. Its addicting.

Thanks fellas^

Thanks fellas^

got my IDs in from my hookup in cali
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 i posted pics before but here's some more
my next pair i was gonna do white outs, but i think the scales would throw off the flow of the shoe. but these looks sick... 

iPhone pics 
grin.gif

kobevi1.jpg

kobevi2.jpg

and a shot of both my IDs. home and aways 
tongue.gif

kobevi3.jpg

got my IDs in from my hookup in cali
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 i posted pics before but here's some more
my next pair i was gonna do white outs, but i think the scales would throw off the flow of the shoe. but these looks sick... 

iPhone pics 
grin.gif

kobevi1.jpg

kobevi2.jpg

and a shot of both my IDs. home and aways 
tongue.gif

kobevi3.jpg

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Those ID's are wack.. Especially the tongue

Nike shouldn't even of let you make that crap on the tongue

What a disgrace
QFT - wack as hell... 

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Those ID's are wack.. Especially the tongue

Nike shouldn't even of let you make that crap on the tongue

What a disgrace
QFT - wack as hell... 

Here's one that's vaguely inspired by Rayguns and the other shoe pictured (del sol-based one that's been all over this thread)

Si o No?

Here's one that's vaguely inspired by Rayguns and the other shoe pictured (del sol-based one that's been all over this thread)

Si o No?

what is the traction difference between the indoor and outdoor soles?  Is it noticeable, and/or really more of a durability issue? 

Can anyone compare the two?

what is the traction difference between the indoor and outdoor soles?  Is it noticeable, and/or really more of a durability issue? 

Can anyone compare the two?

What ever happened to that dude that said he ordered that del sol/orange pair pictured above?

John...when did you order?

Gentry...those USAs are bananas. I like those A LOT.

Ed...Guccis are pretty dope even though I'm not a big fan of the green/red color combo. Shoulda done the heel ID two Gs lol.

What ever happened to that dude that said he ordered that del sol/orange pair pictured above?

John...when did you order?

Gentry...those USAs are bananas. I like those A LOT.

Ed...Guccis are pretty dope even though I'm not a big fan of the green/red color combo. Shoulda done the heel ID two Gs lol.

Back
Top Bottom