OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

NWT, those are CLEAN!
Aside from the white midsole accent, and the heel ID, I've got the same shoe in my locker.
Your pics may have convinced me to pull the trigger!

NWT, those are CLEAN!
Aside from the white midsole accent, and the heel ID, I've got the same shoe in my locker.
Your pics may have convinced me to pull the trigger!

Just curious never wear them how much do you drop on Id's man you must have drop some nice change on your Id collection and the cw are fire on each pair i have seen you post nice work bro.

Just curious never wear them how much do you drop on Id's man you must have drop some nice change on your Id collection and the cw are fire on each pair i have seen you post nice work bro.

Originally Posted by never wear them

KOBExGUCCI  (gold speckles coming soon, tongue and bottom heel)
Gold speckles on the Shozoku is gon' be
pimp.gif

Overall, I'm impressed. Minimal sloppy paint job, but not enough for me to return. 

od pics for those that want to see em all around. i hate it when ppl post 1-2 pics 
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
 of iDs.
well done
and what's worse than posting 1-2 pics is when those 2 pics don't even show the shoe properly.. 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

KOBExGUCCI  (gold speckles coming soon, tongue and bottom heel)
Gold speckles on the Shozoku is gon' be
pimp.gif

Overall, I'm impressed. Minimal sloppy paint job, but not enough for me to return. 

od pics for those that want to see em all around. i hate it when ppl post 1-2 pics 
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
 of iDs.
well done
and what's worse than posting 1-2 pics is when those 2 pics don't even show the shoe properly.. 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I like those USA's on ther last page

Yo E! I got your text last night but I forgot my phone at home today. I like what I see and those will come out
pimp.gif
 once everything is done. I'll get at you later

I like those USA's on ther last page

Yo E! I got your text last night but I forgot my phone at home today. I like what I see and those will come out
pimp.gif
 once everything is done. I'll get at you later

Originally Posted by HTS4LYFE

so do you guys start new accounts to get the free shipping? lol
I just add a pair of Elite socks.  Its basically like getting them for free.

Back
Top Bottom