OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I've helped a Canadian member with an ID order as have others in the US. If you just ask a few are always willing to help. I think I remember someone asking in the V ID thread and at least 4 people volunteered to help. You just gotta have some faith in people.

I've helped a Canadian member with an ID order as have others in the US. If you just ask a few are always willing to help. I think I remember someone asking in the V ID thread and at least 4 people volunteered to help. You just gotta have some faith in people.

230763708.jpg

230763757.jpg

I love this

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I tried to buy the IV's on Nike ID and other things from NDC and have them shipped to an American address I got from Borderlinx. But it wouldn't let me pay because I have a Canadian billing address. Not even with PayPal. I considered getting a gift certificate or something for NDC and try using it to get the V's ID'd, but if it didn't work, then I would be stuck with a gift certificate that was useless to me. Plus I'm a little sketched out about shipping the shoes somewhere I can't reach and trusting strangers with $130-170 shoes. (In USD and not including paying for shipping twice.)

I tried asking them in the live chat with the Nike agents why they wouldn't ship to Canada. Since the shoes aren't even made in the United States and I got probably the worst answers ever. They didn't even answer my questions about if there were any reasons in particular why they didn't ship to Canada. They just told me what I already knew. "We don't ship to Canada."
where are you located? 

I tried to buy the IV's on Nike ID and other things from NDC and have them shipped to an American address I got from Borderlinx. But it wouldn't let me pay because I have a Canadian billing address. Not even with PayPal. I considered getting a gift certificate or something for NDC and try using it to get the V's ID'd, but if it didn't work, then I would be stuck with a gift certificate that was useless to me. Plus I'm a little sketched out about shipping the shoes somewhere I can't reach and trusting strangers with $130-170 shoes. (In USD and not including paying for shipping twice.)

I tried asking them in the live chat with the Nike agents why they wouldn't ship to Canada. Since the shoes aren't even made in the United States and I got probably the worst answers ever. They didn't even answer my questions about if there were any reasons in particular why they didn't ship to Canada. They just told me what I already knew. "We don't ship to Canada."
where are you located? 

230763890.jpg

Knicks inspired... didn't have all color options for the midsole and swoosh.. substitute the yellow/del sol for blaze orange

230763574.jpg

Kobe Altitude/Kryptonite

230763521.jpg

Space Jam inspired

230763890.jpg

Knicks inspired... didn't have all color options for the midsole and swoosh.. substitute the yellow/del sol for blaze orange

230763574.jpg

Kobe Altitude/Kryptonite

230763521.jpg

Space Jam inspired

Wow good stuff fellas... I never got to even get a pair of the V ID's, I was slacking.. Still want a pair of the 'white knights' :/

Oh well, i'll make up for it on the VI's.

Wow good stuff fellas... I never got to even get a pair of the V ID's, I was slacking.. Still want a pair of the 'white knights' :/

Oh well, i'll make up for it on the VI's.

Originally Posted by al3x89

where are you located?

B.C.

Originally Posted by al3x89

where are you located?

B.C.

tried my best to make a dark knight VI... best i could come up with. pretty bad imo compared with the v.
but it still looks decent though.

231215136.jpg

tried my best to make a dark knight VI... best i could come up with. pretty bad imo compared with the v.
but it still looks decent though.

231215136.jpg

Back
Top Bottom