OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

does anyone think that if we choose the asphalt soles it would make the traction better for indoor given that the soles has thicker traction (more grip presumably) as opposed to the indoor which has thinner traction?

does anyone think that if we choose the asphalt soles it would make the traction better for indoor given that the soles has thicker traction (more grip presumably) as opposed to the indoor which has thinner traction?

230686212.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

same thing i posted in the VI thread... anyone?
here's a pic for comparison. 

screenshot20101213at110.png

i think it SHOULD be better since there's more rubber to grip to the ground. but i don't know how this technology works

i think it SHOULD be better since there's more rubber to grip to the ground. but i don't know how this technology works

Originally Posted by al3x89

I would think so because the problem with the pattern is that the walls are so thin that they give way and  fold over onto themselves which cause you to slide. Is the thicker version a different compound that is harder and wont grip as well indoors though?

More questions than answers at this point.

I would think so because the problem with the pattern is that the walls are so thin that they give way and  fold over onto themselves which cause you to slide. Is the thicker version a different compound that is harder and wont grip as well indoors though?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

who knows... maybe they're just thicker so they can last longer on the courts outside.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

who knows... maybe they're just thicker so they can last longer on the courts outside.

Bred XIs

SpaceJams

Griff Volts

Holidays

Halloweens

USA

Hyper Mamba's

Bred XIs

SpaceJams

Griff Volts

Holidays

Halloweens