OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I've been following this thread for a while but was hoping i could get some help. i generated a pair i want to make for a friend but the key is for it to have maroon in it. How close is "team red" in person to maroon? I saw a couple pics where the team red heel looks maroonish (atleast in the pic) but the laces don't. Any help would be appreciated.

I've been following this thread for a while but was hoping i could get some help. i generated a pair i want to make for a friend but the key is for it to have maroon in it. How close is "team red" in person to maroon? I saw a couple pics where the team red heel looks maroonish (atleast in the pic) but the laces don't. Any help would be appreciated.

I saw em in person and they're pretty "maroonish". You will not be disappointed. It's not red if that's what your thinking. Nothin like it

I saw em in person and they're pretty "maroonish". You will not be disappointed. It's not red if that's what your thinking. Nothin like it

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I know I'm late, but great ID's John!
Thanks D..

for the people asking how long it takes...mine I ordered 3/2 and it took about 4 weeks...

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I know I'm late, but great ID's John!
Thanks D..

for the people asking how long it takes...mine I ordered 3/2 and it took about 4 weeks...

Let the waiting begin...
f1826a86056409609005b4d6ac312e7368b39f20_r.png

JZ

How long does it normally take after your order? Thanks in advance.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Got tracking for mine today. Should have em next thursday. Seemed like it took foooooorever this time.

How long does it normally take after your order? Thanks in advance.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Got tracking for mine today. Should have em next thursday. Seemed like it took foooooorever this time.

Back
Top Bottom