OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Those last two IDs by kicks2roc & mike g are 
pimp.gif
Thanks, I really like them.

Just checked my tracking......since when do IDs go to Korea? Normally they go from china to alaska.

Just checked my tracking......since when do IDs go to Korea? Normally they go from china to alaska.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I saw em in person and they're pretty "maroonish". You will not be disappointed. It's not red if that's what your thinking. Nothin like it

thanks, that's exactly what i was hoping for.  i'll probably make the purchase this week and i love your id's on here NWT.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I saw em in person and they're pretty "maroonish". You will not be disappointed. It's not red if that's what your thinking. Nothin like it

thanks, that's exactly what i was hoping for.  i'll probably make the purchase this week and i love your id's on here NWT.

Thanks teller360.

And Smh @ no white/black camouflage. Not a fan of the print but white/black camo wouldve looked dope.

Might just do the Blk/grey camo with white mid. We'll see.
grin.gif

Thanks teller360.

And Smh @ no white/black camouflage. Not a fan of the print but white/black camo wouldve looked dope.

grin.gif

Thanks teller360.

grin.gif

Thanks teller360.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by kicks2roc

This is my kobe vi id.  

idk about this one. one too many color. to each his own
i like those IDs kicks2roc! 
point, did you get the chaos? if you did these are not that far off from them with regards to colors.  i actually like those better than the chaos come to think of it.  i actually also like the all purple with black above too!! 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by kicks2roc

This is my kobe vi id.  

idk about this one. one too many color. to each his own
i like those IDs kicks2roc! 
point, did you get the chaos? if you did these are not that far off from them with regards to colors.  i actually like those better than the chaos come to think of it.  i actually also like the all purple with black above too!! 

Back
Top Bottom