OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Inspiration comes from my home town pacers! I'm looking for suggestions on what to add or what to move. Thanks NT!

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Inspiration comes from my home town pacers! I'm looking for suggestions on what to add or what to move. Thanks NT!

don't know what you're complaining about either. they came out great, one of the better gradients I've seen so far.

Anybody know of a promotion code I can use for the IDs. $165 plus tax is a little steep even though I'll be using a voucher I got from my kobe Vs.

don't know what you're complaining about either. they came out great, one of the better gradients I've seen so far.

Anybody know of a promotion code I can use for the IDs. $165 plus tax is a little steep even though I'll be using a voucher I got from my kobe Vs.

brought these out for the first time yesterday...
t0rzv5.jpg

Originally Posted by shaqrules

not bad shaun...not bad at all. it would've been dope if the tongue was 3M!!!
thanks man...how picky you are about $%@* thats a huge compliment
laugh.gif

I actually PM'd Emmanuellabor (sp?) on suggestions how to pull that off, but he never got back
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

not bad shaun...not bad at all. it would've been dope if the tongue was 3M!!!
thanks man...how picky you are about $%@* thats a huge compliment
laugh.gif

I actually PM'd Emmanuellabor (sp?) on suggestions how to pull that off, but he never got back
ohwell.gif

completely forgot you made those shaun.
looking real nice on feet... do some research i'm sure there's tutorials or somn bout the 3m

completely forgot you made those shaun.
looking real nice on feet... do some research i'm sure there's tutorials or somn bout the 3m

the IDs? come on bruh they're IDs.... personal preference
you can splatter all the colors you want on your own pair

the IDs? come on bruh they're IDs.... personal preference
you can splatter all the colors you want on your own pair

Anybody order either one of these and is expecting them soon? I'm wondering if they'll come out as nice as Kobe's... Quality control
nerd.gif

Anybody order either one of these and is expecting them soon? I'm wondering if they'll come out as nice as Kobe's... Quality control
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom