OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I will ID those two after the VIs slow down... but I am also curious to see some pics from the NTer Kobe fam...

I will ID those two after the VIs slow down... but I am also curious to see some pics from the NTer Kobe fam...

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Those are plain. I liked when nike released the more colorful kobe's

THESE ARE ID's MAN... They were obviously inspired by dude's favorite shoe, FIRE RED Vs... No need for that!

Nike didn't release these...

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Those are plain. I liked when nike released the more colorful kobe's

THESE ARE ID's MAN... They were obviously inspired by dude's favorite shoe, FIRE RED Vs... No need for that!

Nike didn't release these...

For anyone that has ordered the IDs with clear translucent soles, have they yellowed at all? I don't mind a little yellowing on the bottom but I don't want them to yellow on the side where it's visible.

For anyone that has ordered the IDs with clear translucent soles, have they yellowed at all? I don't mind a little yellowing on the bottom but I don't want them to yellow on the side where it's visible.

just came in. call them "purple kush" or "skunk"

dfukpk.jpg

2jes2zs.jpg

sy8pli.jpg

olafd.jpg

25gcal3.jpg

haha those purple kushs are weird.... but they just catch my eye and i cant stop looking at them for some reason....

haha those purple kushs are weird.... but they just catch my eye and i cant stop looking at them for some reason....

Back
Top Bottom