OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Here's how crshlvlvt72's on the other forums ID's turned out. His is a purple swoosh, but the base is close to the heel
With a flash, they don't look bad. But under normal light, the scales are a LOT more orange. Pretty much flesh-colored.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Here's how crshlvlvt72's on the other forums ID's turned out. His is a purple swoosh, but the base is close to the heel
With a flash, they don't look bad. But under normal light, the scales are a LOT more orange. Pretty much flesh-colored.

JaywhYeS...before you send em back can we gt some pics of that sole?
30t6p3b.gif
I was thinking about an all del sol pair too.....

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

Please do. I never talk smack on ppls ids, but that Swoosh looks voltish there. It looked good on a purple base. Old pic

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

Please do. I never talk smack on ppls ids, but that Swoosh looks voltish there. It looked good on a purple base. Old pic

^ for right now yes. they will start lookin better eventually though, once enough people complain or return their pairs. same thing happened with the iv's and v's

^ for right now yes. they will start lookin better eventually though, once enough people complain or return their pairs. same thing happened with the iv's and v's

yeah i just hope that day comes soon. i remember how it was with the '2' and '4' on the iv's, and something with the color on the v's that weren't showing up as shown in previews.

yeah i just hope that day comes soon. i remember how it was with the '2' and '4' on the iv's, and something with the color on the v's that weren't showing up as shown in previews.

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

Originally Posted by Wyse23

sick.gif
is right...that is bad. Are those yours? I would be pissed.

What color was the swoosh supposed to be? Green?

Yeah, they're mine. Returning ASAP. Believe it or not, the swoosh is supposed to be Del Sol also.

damn that really sucks dude. the swoosh looks volt/greenish in the pic, how does it look in real life?

sick.gif

Yeah, they're mine. Returning ASAP. Believe it or not, the swoosh is supposed to be Del Sol also.

damn that really sucks dude. the swoosh looks volt/greenish in the pic, how does it look in real life?

Originally Posted by al3x89

sick.gif

seems like u r right... man... sorry to hear tht
but those snake pool inspired are real nice!

i m definitely gonna pick up a pair of those~ since i missed out the HD snake pool a few years bak

Originally Posted by al3x89

sick.gif

seems like u r right... man... sorry to hear tht
but those snake pool inspired are real nice!

i m definitely gonna pick up a pair of those~ since i missed out the HD snake pool a few years bak

had some more ideas on the IDs, wanted to share with you guys...
9b4154e1447e1446d03165911ae75607a0440fa.jpg

after seeing you guys made some real nice blk/white colorway, i thought of the opposite... so came up these... i think they are decent? lol

913359d3e0ba4b647e8d19924ae8fff8c5812ee.jpg

this is wht i m gonna order for my first pair of VI ID when i have the extra fund~ final decision on the blk/purple IDs (maybe will swap back to blk laces after receiving them), thanks for the opinions on my blk/purple pair in a few page back.

ce1156e44a7b12472d3a8b0a6ebc4db767fd649.jpg

i just realized they have dark grey laces and sock liner... i really like grey color shoes

92d2583e1a4b174111a432c9a2b506e56e41c32.jpg

i always thought white/grey/purple color combo is real nice~

let me kno wht u guys think about them~ thanks!

had some more ideas on the IDs, wanted to share with you guys...
9b4154e1447e1446d03165911ae75607a0440fa.jpg

after seeing you guys made some real nice blk/white colorway, i thought of the opposite... so came up these... i think they are decent? lol

913359d3e0ba4b647e8d19924ae8fff8c5812ee.jpg

this is wht i m gonna order for my first pair of VI ID when i have the extra fund~ final decision on the blk/purple IDs (maybe will swap back to blk laces after receiving them), thanks for the opinions on my blk/purple pair in a few page back.

ce1156e44a7b12472d3a8b0a6ebc4db767fd649.jpg

i just realized they have dark grey laces and sock liner... i really like grey color shoes

92d2583e1a4b174111a432c9a2b506e56e41c32.jpg

i always thought white/grey/purple color combo is real nice~

let me kno wht u guys think about them~ thanks!

Been playing around with the options again. I hope in the future they let us use grey on the base.

New Utah colours.
jazz2r.jpg

Velvet Hoop (KD II) inspired.
velvethoop.jpg

Been playing around with the options again. I hope in the future they let us use grey on the base.

New Utah colours.
jazz2r.jpg

Velvet Hoop (KD II) inspired.
velvethoop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom