OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

those red carpes are VERY SERIOUS....

seen em b4 but never knew the story on em....

those red carpes are VERY SERIOUS....

seen em b4 but never knew the story on em....

Originally Posted by Snowman626

Can you recreate the grinches?
No. The closest you'd get is a mostly volt shoe. You can't recreate the gradient the Grinches have, there aren't any green options for the midsole, and you can't make the swoosh black while keeping the shozoku red. Like the Vs, you can't really recreate any of the limited or even GR shoes 100%.

Originally Posted by Snowman626

Can you recreate the grinches?
No. The closest you'd get is a mostly volt shoe. You can't recreate the gradient the Grinches have, there aren't any green options for the midsole, and you can't make the swoosh black while keeping the shozoku red. Like the Vs, you can't really recreate any of the limited or even GR shoes 100%.

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

So far I only want to order these...Matador inspired VI. I wish there's a gold option for the swoosh border though(I hate the spray painted swoosh :sleep: )
good job.
i love those madator IVs too...

your ID VIs r pretty close to it.

No offense, but i really think the thing sparked the Madator IVs are those golden linings and flywire... they r too 
pimp.gif

So far I only want to order these...Matador inspired VI. I wish there's a gold option for the swoosh border though(I hate the spray painted swoosh :sleep: )
good job.

No offense, but i really think the thing sparked the Madator IVs are those golden linings and flywire... they r too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

good job.

pimp.gif

I know..it just doesnt look right without any gold color on it. Im still hoping that Nike would put more color options in the future...if not I will just throw some gold laces on them

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

good job.

pimp.gif

I know..it just doesnt look right without any gold color on it. Im still hoping that Nike would put more color options in the future...if not I will just throw some gold laces on them

^yea, that's right... it doesn't look right. thts how i feel when i saw it.
i meant it looked nice, but just feel like something is missing.
according to usual Nike IDs, they should add more options around summer, right?

^yea, that's right... it doesn't look right. thts how i feel when i saw it.
i meant it looked nice, but just feel like something is missing.
according to usual Nike IDs, they should add more options around summer, right?

Back
Top Bottom