OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

if you have a gold paint pen... and pretty steady hands or painter's tape... you could easily put an outline on the swoosh and maybe even the shozoku

if you have a gold paint pen... and pretty steady hands or painter's tape... you could easily put an outline on the swoosh and maybe even the shozoku

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

cool matador vi's up there... maybe make the "nike zoom" area gold or yellow?

no not yellow...Im waiting for the gold option though..for now Im gonna wait
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

cool matador vi's up there... maybe make the "nike zoom" area gold or yellow?

no not yellow...Im waiting for the gold option though..for now Im gonna wait
wink.gif

here's a quick ps of what the matador like ids would look like with a gold  outline. the ps-ing isn't the greatest job outline wise but you get the idea
6r38fm.jpg

here's a quick ps of what the matador like ids would look like with a gold  outline. the ps-ing isn't the greatest job outline wise but you get the idea
6r38fm.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

6r38fm.jpg

Thanks bro! They look sick with the gold accent! I will definitely get them

6r38fm.jpg

Thanks bro! They look sick with the gold accent! I will definitely get them

no problem man. it anything use painters tape and outline the swoosh and the shozoku.... unless you got deadly steady hands haha

no problem man. it anything use painters tape and outline the swoosh and the shozoku.... unless you got deadly steady hands haha

Thanks! What do you think is the best paint brand I could use for them?

Thanks! What do you think is the best paint brand I could use for them?

Here's a quick/crappy PS I did on my phone of what I should be getting in the following week or so. Although I went with the solid del sol sole.

Here's a quick/crappy PS I did on my phone of what I should be getting in the following week or so. Although I went with the solid del sol sole.

Finally got my shipping conf for my first pair of IDs. Seems like it took forever...should be to me on monday.

Finally got my shipping conf for my first pair of IDs. Seems like it took forever...should be to me on monday.

Originally Posted by s dubl

which pair did you order? and when did you order? 

Originally Posted by s dubl

which pair did you order? and when did you order? 

Back
Top Bottom