OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I went to Nike Santa Monica this week and saw the Blk/Volt ID's and I noticed the black scales were not as shinny as the Del Sol's

I went to Nike Santa Monica this week and saw the Blk/Volt ID's and I noticed the black scales were not as shinny as the Del Sol's

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

164067_10150172792069325_743009324_8463965_6344214_n.jpg

Clean ID bro... 
smokin.gif

@ jaywhyes -hate to be a pest but, could you post clear pix of the tongues? i gotta pair i wanna cop that has a grey tongue and i was worried about what shade of grey it is....

also.... for those that have placed orders, whats the total price including shipping?

@ jaywhyes -hate to be a pest but, could you post clear pix of the tongues? i gotta pair i wanna cop that has a grey tongue and i was worried about what shade of grey it is....

also.... for those that have placed orders, whats the total price including shipping?

Originally Posted by JRodski

They're about the same color as the outsole, maybe a little lighter. I'll post pics when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom