OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by JRodski

@ jaywhyes -hate to be a pest but, could you post clear pix of the tongues? i gotta pair i wanna cop that has a grey tongue and i was worried about what shade of grey it is....

also.... for those that have placed orders, whats the total price including shipping?

They're about the same color as the outsole, maybe a little lighter. I'll post pics when I get home.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Ferdopa

good job on  this ID man! they sort of remind me of the zkv del sol homes.
I HAVE to agree that these are a great job with the colorway and colorway placement.  This is something I would expect Nike to come out with for the home colorway.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Ferdopa

good job on  this ID man! they sort of remind me of the zkv del sol homes.
I HAVE to agree that these are a great job with the colorway and colorway placement.  This is something I would expect Nike to come out with for the home colorway.

163714_10150173489939325_743009324_8474244_4936428_n.jpg

Nice Ed....we're all awaiting pics!

Noble...its a white mesh with really light grey scales. Looks good to me.

Sweet...just checked my tracking, was supposed to be monday now it says tomorrow! Can't wait!!!!

Nice Ed....we're all awaiting pics!

Noble...its a white mesh with really light grey scales. Looks good to me.

Sweet...just checked my tracking, was supposed to be monday now it says tomorrow! Can't wait!!!!

Just received my 2 pairs. Sorry for bad cell pics. Not really thrilled with the white since it looks mostly gray.
PI and Knicks inspired.
Flash was used in all pics. The royal is great looking. I highly recommend using that as a base.
Sorry for big pics. Setting on cellphone acting up.

o5yooo.jpg

35leqn4.jpg

fbcn75.jpg

71i51t.jpg

102sd9h.jpg

166kcy.jpg

Just received my 2 pairs. Sorry for bad cell pics. Not really thrilled with the white since it looks mostly gray.
PI and Knicks inspired.
Flash was used in all pics. The royal is great looking. I highly recommend using that as a base.
Sorry for big pics. Setting on cellphone acting up.

o5yooo.jpg

35leqn4.jpg

fbcn75.jpg

71i51t.jpg

102sd9h.jpg

166kcy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom