OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Has anyone tested the asphalt versions on a indoor court yet? Just wanted to see if the traction was significantly worse before I pull the trigger.

Has anyone tested the asphalt versions on a indoor court yet? Just wanted to see if the traction was significantly worse before I pull the trigger.

since the Vs r gone...
so much going in my mind right now...

too many colors i wnt to make on the VIs, but outcome absolutely not as nice as the Vs.... sigh

since the Vs r gone...
so much going in my mind right now...

too many colors i wnt to make on the VIs, but outcome absolutely not as nice as the Vs.... sigh

thanks for your pic, NWT~
now i know the out come of white mid-soles+volt soles r matching pretty well!
im gonna make one for myself soon

thanks for your pic, NWT~
now i know the out come of white mid-soles+volt soles r matching pretty well!
im gonna make one for myself soon

Originally Posted by thapointguy

NWT, I know you could've done much more to it but not having many options limit your creativity.

Yeah, in a way. These look appealing already with the scales, It's all upto the color placement/selection with these.
and no prob XanG

Originally Posted by thapointguy

NWT, I know you could've done much more to it but not having many options limit your creativity.

Yeah, in a way. These look appealing already with the scales, It's all upto the color placement/selection with these.
and no prob XanG

my first pair of IDs have shipped!  cant wait
smile.gif

onoudidntgf oj colorway nice, been wanting to do the grizzlies colorway but was on the fence think i might go for it

onoudidntgf oj colorway nice, been wanting to do the grizzlies colorway but was on the fence think i might go for it

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

thank you sir, i think i'm going to make another one that resembles his HDs

Back
Top Bottom