OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Oh and Ed...did you get the asphalt outsole or indoor? Any difference from GRs?

Oh and Ed...did you get the asphalt outsole or indoor? Any difference from GRs?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by s dubl

eyes.gif
Ed where's the pics? You always get on other dudes (pause) about not posting theirs....c'mon dude we're waiting.......
Seriously...this dude texts me a teaser pic. I want to see multiple angles!!

ayo

nice ids though. im a sucker for dark uppers and white midsoles

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by s dubl

eyes.gif
Ed where's the pics? You always get on other dudes (pause) about not posting theirs....c'mon dude we're waiting.......
Seriously...this dude texts me a teaser pic. I want to see multiple angles!!

ayo

nice ids though. im a sucker for dark uppers and white midsoles

thanks guys

S - The soles are def different. I got the asphalt sole. they had the indoor sample... completely different. ill post pics
The asphalts are THICKER than the indoors.
There is more of a scale/lung pattern on the indoors, where there are less scales on the outdoor.

Gentry- im glad its a true Volt. i personally am tired of neon green and electric green. so that was a plus.

SCO- its pleather. smooth, the type to bend if anything.

thanks guys

S - The soles are def different. I got the asphalt sole. they had the indoor sample... completely different. ill post pics
The asphalts are THICKER than the indoors.
There is more of a scale/lung pattern on the indoors, where there are less scales on the outdoor.

Gentry- im glad its a true Volt. i personally am tired of neon green and electric green. so that was a plus.

SCO- its pleather. smooth, the type to bend if anything.

That's what the dude at ntsm told me, but they didn't have any asphalt samples when I went. Both of mine are asphalt too.

That's what the dude at ntsm told me, but they didn't have any asphalt samples when I went. Both of mine are asphalt too.

Bangin pics & very unique iD, NWT.

I'm a little leary about doing my traditional white out since they're looking grey-@+%. I'ma wait a little before doing mine.

Everyone's iD's are all nice though. Even the cat who took pics with his Motorola Razr.

Bangin pics & very unique iD, NWT.

I'm a little leary about doing my traditional white out since they're looking grey-@+%. I'ma wait a little before doing mine.

Everyone's iD's are all nice though. Even the cat who took pics with his Motorola Razr.

cell phone pics, sorry, but you get the idea.
i compared it to one of my grinches, you can see the difference.

grinch(dark green) ; ID (volt/light green)

the asphalt is a thicker, i also wanna say "rounder" type sole. at least my pair. 

it will last for outdoor ball for sure.

hope i helped.

cell phone pics, sorry, but you get the idea.
i compared it to one of my grinches, you can see the difference.

grinch(dark green) ; ID (volt/light green)

the asphalt is a thicker, i also wanna say "rounder" type sole. at least my pair. 

it will last for outdoor ball for sure.

hope i helped.

Vs r down...
gotta move the loves to the VIs i guess... i meant move my money to the VIs...

still have 3 more pairs wanted to make on the Vs... too late... all too late...
im super sad now T- T

i wanted to do the white out on the Vs... obviously white out isn't a great idea on the VIs...

Vs r down...
gotta move the loves to the VIs i guess... i meant move my money to the VIs...

still have 3 more pairs wanted to make on the Vs... too late... all too late...
im super sad now T- T

i wanted to do the white out on the Vs... obviously white out isn't a great idea on the VIs...

Back
Top Bottom