OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by JRodski

here is a video review some guy did for some all white VI ID's he calls the white dragons. im not into all white kicks but the way they came out is so ill. the white/grey base really set these off. check em out

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ml8rMhg8&feature=feedlik
the silver heal cup set those shoes off. very very nice. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

here is a video review some guy did for some all white VI ID's he calls the white dragons. im not into all white kicks but the way they came out is so ill. the white/grey base really set these off. check em out

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the white dragon VIs are bananas damn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
     ID's ordered
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the white dragon VIs are bananas damn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
     ID's ordered
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chaose57

@waverder so almost 4 weeks.,does it depend on your location? thanks for the info bro

Not sure if depends on the area or not, it left China on
Ordered 12/28
Design began 12/29
Processed to ship 1/20
Left China 1/22..
arrived 1/23 in Kentucky..
arrived in So Cali 1/25
Delivered 1/26

Originally Posted by chaose57

@waverder so almost 4 weeks.,does it depend on your location? thanks for the info bro

Not sure if depends on the area or not, it left China on
Ordered 12/28
Design began 12/29
Processed to ship 1/20
Left China 1/22..
arrived 1/23 in Kentucky..
arrived in So Cali 1/25
Delivered 1/26

Anybody know what the exact personalization policy is on nikeid? I want to put my initials on the side id where it only lets you put 2 characters. It says "Your id choice is not within the guidelines. All id choices need to follow our personalization policy."

Anybody know what the exact personalization policy is on nikeid? I want to put my initials on the side id where it only lets you put 2 characters. It says "Your id choice is not within the guidelines. All id choices need to follow our personalization policy."

I could be wrong but I thought it was numbers only on the side, letters and or numbers on the tongue for this id.

I could be wrong but I thought it was numbers only on the side, letters and or numbers on the tongue for this id.

^Nah you can use letters, Waverder used letters on his ids on the previous page and someone else did as well if I'm not mistaken

^Nah you can use letters, Waverder used letters on his ids on the previous page and someone else did as well if I'm not mistaken

you can put letters.. i put letters and so did many people.

but i'm not sure, that really sucks. go on nike chat tomorrow when they're open and ask.

i wish they would give an explanation.

you can put letters.. i put letters and so did many people.

but i'm not sure, that really sucks. go on nike chat tomorrow when they're open and ask.

i wish they would give an explanation.

Yeah I may just have to do that, I find that awkward. The letters C and i out of all things. Lol thanks for your help man

Back
Top Bottom