OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Just receive my IDs here at work.. they came out good. Ill post pix by 6pm. Everyone elses IDs coming in are looking good too!

Just receive my IDs here at work.. they came out good. Ill post pix by 6pm. Everyone elses IDs coming in are looking good too!

i saw the concords at the mall today. the white base looks better than i thought. i will cop a pair with a white base depending on how my ID's perform.

i saw the concords at the mall today. the white base looks better than i thought. i will cop a pair with a white base depending on how my ID's perform.

it's that time again!

Spoiler [+]
dsc00348bt.jpg

let the waiting begin
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

it's that time again!

Spoiler [+]
dsc00348bt.jpg

let the waiting begin
smile.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wish they had a black smoked out translucent sole. That'd be insane. I'd easily make 50 ids with that option.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

it's that time again!

Spoiler [+]
dsc00348bt.jpg

let the waiting begin
smile.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wish they had a black smoked out translucent sole. That'd be insane. I'd easily make 50 ids with that option.

Originally Posted by al3x89

go for it man! 
i meant go for the concord~ they r nice~ 

hahaha

for white base iDs, i tried many options... but can't really come up a good one... hmm

go for it man! 

hahaha

for white base iDs, i tried many options... but can't really come up a good one... hmm

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

go for it man! 

hahaha

lol na, no GR for me, unless i can get my hands on the china's. 
i have a pair of ID's exactly like the concords but they're black instead of purple, and they have a black tongue. mine look much better IMO

but i'm gonna hold out for now because i wanna see how they perform. if they suck then i don't want anymore pairs and i'll buy some more V id's 
laugh.gif

go for it man! 

hahaha

i have a pair of ID's exactly like the concords but they're black instead of purple, and they have a black tongue. mine look much better IMO

but i'm gonna hold out for now because i wanna see how they perform. if they suck then i don't want anymore pairs and i'll buy some more V id's 
laugh.gif

go for it man! 

hahaha

laugh.gif
i see~
very good idea~

i think i will wait out on the VI iDs for a bit first as well...

too many Vs for me... i gotta tell myself to stop, lol

go for it man! 

hahaha

laugh.gif
i see~
very good idea~

i think i will wait out on the VI iDs for a bit first as well...

too many Vs for me... i gotta tell myself to stop, lol

Back
Top Bottom