OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

^gentry! nice XI bred inspired~
real clean n nice! just wanted to have one on my own

i was originally thinking to make a blk out pair with purple swoosh and purple soles... but after seeing yours, i think i will make my mid soles into white... just seem like the white soles are going well with all blk upper, heel cup and sock liners...

i was originally thinking to make a blk out pair with purple swoosh and purple soles... but after seeing yours, i think i will make my mid soles into white... just seem like the white soles are going well with all blk upper, heel cup and sock liners...

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i was originally thinking to make a blk out pair with purple swoosh and purple soles... but after seeing yours, i think i will make my mid soles into white... just seem like the white soles are going well with all blk upper, heel cup and sock liners..
Me too. i wanted to make a pair for work and my work colors are purple. Damn got a hard decision to make. XI inspired or XI inspired but purple

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i was originally thinking to make a blk out pair with purple swoosh and purple soles... but after seeing yours, i think i will make my mid soles into white... just seem like the white soles are going well with all blk upper, heel cup and sock liners..
Me too. i wanted to make a pair for work and my work colors are purple. Damn got a hard decision to make. XI inspired or XI inspired but purple

^XI inspired but purple means Kobe color~ hahaha
i wnted to do a Kobe colorway more

but just debating on all blk midsoles or all white midsoles... tough choice

^XI inspired but purple means Kobe color~ hahaha
i wnted to do a Kobe colorway more

but just debating on all blk midsoles or all white midsoles... tough choice

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Josh311

a8635669eb7fd7c66afadc0e99fe4e3fa42418b.jpg

Decent?
i love them
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These are very nice. I have the same ones in my locker but with a university blue tongue. 

^^^Thanks LBMC. So far so good. I just hope that my third pair comes looking as good as these past two pairs.

^^^Thanks LBMC. So far so good. I just hope that my third pair comes looking as good as these past two pairs.

those jordan bred inspired 11's are soooo nice. contemplating doing that exact pair to match my league basketball jersey

those jordan bred inspired 11's are soooo nice. contemplating doing that exact pair to match my league basketball jersey

Originally Posted by gentry187

Came across these today. The same fcukin colorway and placement.
mad.gif
Coincidence?
nerd.gif
how are you mad that nike is using the colorway you stole from them in the first place,
sorry but that color blocking has been on countless nikes, dont be surprised, im more surprised that they didnt already make a GR version with that same color blocking

Originally Posted by gentry187

Came across these today. The same fcukin colorway and placement.
mad.gif
Coincidence?
nerd.gif
how are you mad that nike is using the colorway you stole from them in the first place,
sorry but that color blocking has been on countless nikes, dont be surprised, im more surprised that they didnt already make a GR version with that same color blocking

^^^True. But I wasn't expecting them to do this on a Kobe pair. If I would of known this then I would probably gone with something else. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom