OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

^^^True. But I wasn't expecting them to do this on a Kobe pair. If I would of known this then I would probably gone with something else. Oh well.

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^True. But I wasn't expecting them to do this on a Kobe pair. If I would of known this then I would probably gone with something else. Oh well.
 It's not the first time a pair of Kobes has used the black/red colorway.  No idea's original.  Don't be mad at Nike. 

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-red.jpg

Originally Posted by gentry187

It's not the first time a pair of Kobes has used the black/red colorway.  No idea's original.  Don't be mad at Nike. 

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-red.jpg

samples with color fade on the upper are on nikeid's facebook page. initial impression: they're alright. i just hope there are more color options.

samples with color fade on the upper are on nikeid's facebook page. initial impression: they're alright. i just hope there are more color options.

So I just seen the color fade options on my facebook. I'll finally be IDing some 6's now
eek.gif

So I just seen the color fade options on my facebook. I'll finally be IDing some 6's now
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eek.gif

They look interesting.  I wonder if they will also have images, similar to the east la and the oc.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eek.gif

They look interesting.  I wonder if they will also have images, similar to the east la and the oc.

^
beat me to posting the pics
laugh.gif

glad i didnt pull the trigger on some iDs! so worth the wait

^
beat me to posting the pics
laugh.gif

glad i didnt pull the trigger on some iDs! so worth the wait

from the pics, it looks like the heal, or the midsole is the bottom part of the gradient. then it fades into the same colour as the tongue?

i hope that's not the case, but that's my observation.
if that's the case.. then maybe we'll finally get a gray base 
nerd.gif

regardless, they look 
pimp.gif

from the pics, it looks like the heal, or the midsole is the bottom part of the gradient. then it fades into the same colour as the tongue?

i hope that's not the case, but that's my observation.
if that's the case.. then maybe we'll finally get a gray base 
nerd.gif

regardless, they look 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom