OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Mugen-Inspiration behind your Hypebeastin' cw? 
laugh.gif
Seriously...if that crap was limited people would be ALL OVER THEM...hence the "Hypebeastin" name.

I know I'm in the minority but I think most of the ZKVI cw's are pure hot garbage. Glass Blues are the worst, closely followed by the 3D's, and the LA's and Sunset's are horribly executed BUT they are all limited so they will sell out quick and end up on fleabay for $250+!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

That's like all the limited release color ways rolled up into one shoe.
laugh.gif
You got all those color ways for the price of one and a half.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I should order and resell them for $600 BIN!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

That's like all the limited release color ways rolled up into one shoe.
laugh.gif
You got all those color ways for the price of one and a half.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I should order and resell them for $600 BIN!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

laugh.gif
Seriously...if that crap was limited people would be ALL OVER THEM...hence the "Hypebeastin" name.

I know I'm in the minority but I think most of the ZKVI cw's are pure hot garbage. Glass Blues are the worst, closely followed by the 3D's, and the LA's and Sunset's are horribly executed BUT they are all limited so they will sell out quick and end up on fleabay for $250+!

I definitely agree with you on this.  I only like 3 cws that i've seen so far.  The del sol GR, the Chaos/Chinas, and the BHM (one of my favorite shoes ever)

laugh.gif

I definitely agree with you on this.  I only like 3 cws that i've seen so far.  The del sol GR, the Chaos/Chinas, and the BHM (one of my favorite shoes ever)

laugh.gif

That's true, the GR cw's are better than most of the limited ones so far to me.

laugh.gif

That's true, the GR cw's are better than most of the limited ones so far to me.

They fixed the color of the del sol heel cup right? If I remember correctly I believe that's what NWT said?

Just want to be sure before I pull the trigger on a pair today

They fixed the color of the del sol heel cup right? If I remember correctly I believe that's what NWT said?

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Yes, he took a side by side pic of the corrected heel and its buried somewhere in this thread.

Yes, he took a side by side pic of the corrected heel and its buried somewhere in this thread.

I figured it was in here somewhere, but being at work I wasn't able to go searching. Thanks 

I figured it was in here somewhere, but being at work I wasn't able to go searching. Thanks 

damn, was hopin to make a blk/wht gradient and a blk/purp too... more money in my pocket...

damn, was hopin to make a blk/wht gradient and a blk/purp too... more money in my pocket...

Back
Top Bottom