OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

In my Locker:

Creamy Neugats
I made almost this exact same cw
A - Tell me you bought them. Those would be a killer addition to your collection.
I made these ones but those ones have me wondering if i should cancel mine and make those.
ohwell.gif
What do you guys think?

or

I'd go with the 2nd version. Icey soles only look good DS but once you start wearing them they wont pop the same. The blue sole will last as long as you take care of them.

I'd go with the 2nd version. Icey soles only look good DS but once you start wearing them they wont pop the same. The blue sole will last as long as you take care of them.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Mugen-Inspiration behind your Hypebeastin' cw? 
laugh.gif
Seriously...if that crap was limited people would be ALL OVER THEM...hence the "Hypebeastin" name.

I know I'm in the minority but I think most of the ZKVI cw's are pure hot garbage. Glass Blues are the worst, closely followed by the 3D's, and the LA's and Sunset's are horribly executed BUT they are all limited so they will sell out quick and end up on fleabay for $250+!

i'm with you. glass blues are pure garbage, and the only reason MOST people want them is cause they're limited. 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Mugen-Inspiration behind your Hypebeastin' cw? 
laugh.gif
Seriously...if that crap was limited people would be ALL OVER THEM...hence the "Hypebeastin" name.

I know I'm in the minority but I think most of the ZKVI cw's are pure hot garbage. Glass Blues are the worst, closely followed by the 3D's, and the LA's and Sunset's are horribly executed BUT they are all limited so they will sell out quick and end up on fleabay for $250+!

i'm with you. glass blues are pure garbage, and the only reason MOST people want them is cause they're limited. 

^^^ He's right that's why you take pics of them DS so u can always remember how icey they were haha... They both nice but always go with your first choice...

^^^ He's right that's why you take pics of them DS so u can always remember how icey they were haha... They both nice but always go with your first choice...

What about the laces?  The yellow or university blue?

I'd go with the blue ones cause it blends well with the upper portion of the fade and tongue, that's just me. Yellow would be good if you want to add more yellow accents.

I'd go with the blue ones cause it blends well with the upper portion of the fade and tongue, that's just me. Yellow would be good if you want to add more yellow accents.

damn vince...so you were the dude that picked my feces off the ground!!! even took a pic of it next to your frobe iv and v iD's...nice...haha

damn vince...so you were the dude that picked my feces off the ground!!! even took a pic of it next to your frobe iv and v iD's...nice...haha

I think the yellow adds a subtle contrast b/c you def. have enough blue on there.  I also don't think you can beat the icey sole, but just my preference.

I think the yellow adds a subtle contrast b/c you def. have enough blue on there.  I also don't think you can beat the icey sole, but just my preference.

The Kobe VI Fade will go back up on February 25th and NOT have a limited time limit on it.

I actually got the one with icy soles last night. I was going to try to cancel it to change it but they can't give me a gift card to buy a new one right away. I will just wait these out and if I like them when I get them I'll keep them and if I don't I'll return them and get the other ones.

Back
Top Bottom